Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough (916 Views)

Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / What's Up With E.F.C.C.? / How Real Is E Breakthrough Nig Ltd, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by camry2008: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
Dear nairalanders,
i got an SMS from E breakthrough requesting that i should come to their office with =N=2000 for registration, though i wrote their exam last Saturday and they send the SMS yesterday, pls how reliable are they?? so that i will not be a victim. 2000 is not much but if u cant get what u are paying for, painfull. pls help
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by chantebas(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
Its a scam dear!dnt even bother
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by busybody20: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
They are scam! You must pass their test even if you didnt write anything, then they will tell you to pay money for Job recommendation letter which will never come, they have been in operation as far back as 2004, they advertise in the newspaper every week! It is Scam

Any firm asking for money with regards to employment is a fake

Read more:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421122.0.html
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by 2much2: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2010
My brother run for your dear life,my friend was a victim in 2007,the have an office in surulere lagos,4get about Ebreaktrough n save ur time,energy n money 4 something gud
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by enomakos(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
they are professional scammer

bewarn
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by reetah(f): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2010
My dear,4 real,run 4 ur life.i was also a victim in d year 2008,i payed 2000,they gave me letter,i tuk it 2 d company bt d job never came and same hapnd 2 all d friends i met there, so be careful o.but, there's no harm in trying sha!
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by Efinder(m): 1:29am On Apr 01, 2010
They were Nothing but a scamer l got a withness very close to me
the is a real story l can tell
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by johnsonRul: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2010
i have been a victim of E-breakthrough 3 times. pls dont dare them they are perfect 419 of these generation.
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by johnsonRul: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2010
my first recommendation letter is to WIN FOOD lagos island, 2nd letter is to NOKIA CARE CENTER ikeja lagos, 3RD letter is to INTEGRATED WAREHOUSING ikeja lagos and the 4th letter is to MASTERSTROKE PACKAGING NIG LTD iganmu road beside first bank iganmu lagos.
pls be careful so that u will not be a victim because they will not give u any job and ur 2000 naira is non refundable.
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by dchinky(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
Nairalanders,
My problem is that our government and security agencies are not doing anything about this company and their cohorts.I paid 1250 in 2008 and they sent me to a company that makes duvets in ikorodu and up to today am still to meet with their chairman.God save us from the hands of evil people.
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by ringofGod: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
3 WHOLE TIMES, AHN AHN, WHAT WERE U LOOKIN AT?? shocked
Re: Pls Help Me With E-breakthrough by marvostica(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
scam pls stay away

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Invited For The Inec Interview / Executive Trainees / Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.