Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Davido, Olamide & Wizkid – Who Is The Real King Of Stage Performance? See Votes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Olamide & Wizkid – Who Is The Real King Of Stage Performance? See Votes (394 Views)

Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Olamide & Wizkid – Who Is The Real King Of Stage Performance? See Votes by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
To cook up good songs is as important as being able to stage it creatively to give show audience value for their time and money.

It is important to admit that only a few Nigerian artistes have what it takes to deliver a somewhat electrifying and audience-thrilled stage performance.

Davido, Wizkid and Olamide constitute some of the few Nigerian artistes whose energy driven stage performance will always remain in the hearts of men long after the event. On several occasions, they have made impacts with their stage performances both when they have to mime songs or have the opportunity to use live bands.

See who has the highest vote here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com/2017/12/davido-olamide-wizkid-who-is-real-king.html?m=0
Re: Davido, Olamide & Wizkid – Who Is The Real King Of Stage Performance? See Votes by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
team #frogvoice 1

team #voice of the street 2

team# drake that never come closer 3

I DEY MY SHOP COME AND BEAT ME
Re: Davido, Olamide & Wizkid – Who Is The Real King Of Stage Performance? See Votes by princechurchill(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
team #frogvoice 1

team #voice of the street 2

team# drake that never come closer 3

I DEY MY SHOP COME AND BEAT ME

They have come again

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor Peter Obi Replies Nigerians Who Says He Is Stingy / ‘#BAAD2017 Was The Best Day Ever’ -banky W / Tiwa Savage Celebrates With His Son End Of The Year Party(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.