Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

5 Essential Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Property By Aiskworld Limited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Essential Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Property By Aiskworld Limited (273 Views)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / I Was Sold Landed Property By Impostor / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Property By Aiskworld Limited by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Real estate investors live and die by their ability to add value. With no added value, there are no profits. This is true with any business, but what makes real estate such a great business and a great investment, is the number of ways you can add value and cash in on big profits. Here are five ways you can add value to your properties.

1) Remember the Importance of First Impressions
The façade of your house is the very first thing a potential homebuyer will see — whether they find photos on real estate listings or they’re visiting the property in person. Homebuyers are naturally attracted to houses that look inviting on the outside, so it’s important to take good care of the overall appearance of your home’s exterior.
Slap on a fresh coat of paint, remove clutter from the outside of your home, and make sure the roof is in good condition. If you have a front yard, consider adding lanterns or flowers. Curb appeal is more important than you may think, and you only get one chance to make a good first impression!
2) Don’t Forgo Care and Maintenance

It is not uncommon for homes to have imperfections — the chipped corner on the counter, the general wear and tear of the wooden floors, or the faded paint on the walls. Whatever your home’s imperfections may be, it is important to address them before they turn into bigger issues that may decrease the value of your property. Keep in mind that the longer you put off fixing these issues, the more expensive they’re likely to become. It is also possible that potential buyers will be put off by a house that hasn’t been properly maintained, and that they will be less willing to meet your asking price.
“When my husband and I sold our home, the buyers noted that the hardwood floors were damaged and asked for a write-off from the asking price,” says Ali Morgan, a Calgary resident who recently went through the process of selling her house. “I wish we had taken better care of the floors earlier on, or that we had repaired them before we made the decision to put the house on the market. It would’ve cost us a lot less than the credit we ended up giving the buyers.”
It is important to spot small, inexpensive problems and fix them before they turn into big, expensive ones.

to read the full article, please click on the link below:
http://www.aiskworldltd.com/2017/12/5-essential-ways-to-increase-value-of.html

For enquiries contact aiskworld on : :07080318032.
or chat us on whatsapp on the following numbers:08100868608,08101351208,08101353450,09038311985.
or visit our office at no.1, Obadiah Street off Community Road Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria.
or visit our website on aiskworld.com
please like our page on facebook @ aiskworld limited

Re: 5 Essential Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Property By Aiskworld Limited by bvc(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 5 Bedroom Fully Detached For Sale Pics,above. / 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Room Bq With Setback On 859.76 Sqm For Sale In Ade Oni E / 2bedroom Flat At Admirality Estate Alpha Beach Road Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.