Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

[MUST READ] Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [MUST READ] Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Work (344 Views)

Let A Professional Graphics Designer Handle Your Work Today / Tell Three Equipments Of Your Work And Let People Guess What You Do / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUST READ] Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Work by gridmagngr: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
It can be incredibly stressful to be unhappy at work. If you’re struggling to enjoy your job, you’re not alone. Many people let the daily grind get to them leading to their yelling and frowning. However, there are a few things you can do to help you enjoy yourself and your job.

1. Altering your Mindset:

How do you think about yourself and your job? Negative thoughts are probably not helping you enjoy yourself. Work on being conscious of what you’re thinking and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. For example, stop when you think things like, “This job is awful and I’ll never get a better one.” Instead, try to focus on the positive aspects of your job. You can say instead For example, instead think something like, “This job stresses me out because it’s complicated, but I’m learning a lot. This will be beneficial for my career.”

2. Stop hanging out with negative people:

In every place of work, there are chronic complainers. There is no need to hang out with people who complain frequently as such people will only drag you down. Surround yourself with positive people at your office to avoid being weighed down by the negative. Don’t engage in office gossip. Not only does this contribute to feelings of negativity, it could potentially get you in trouble with your boss or superiors.

For more, read up @ http://gridnigeria.com/must-read-tips-to-help-you-enjoy-your-work/

(1) (Reply)

Ten Tips On Preparing For Interview / Tableau Live Online Training By Industrial Experts | Best Corporate Trainers / Audition Call For Dancers And Acting Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.