Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone (375 Views)

Treads - The App That Will Replace Twitter (let's Connect) / ✈✳✅Dell Latitude E5450 Core i7 With 6hours Battery Life 12GB Ram/500GB HDD / New Arrivals!!! 5-10hrs Battery Life Guaranteed Laptops "See Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone by Mrlandi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
YABABLOG. TECHNOLOGY NEWS/ONLINE BUSINESS TIP
http://www.yabablog.com/2017/12/how-to-make-you-phone-battery-last-long.html?m=1
Latest technology new Online business tip and guide.

Tuesday, 5 December 2017
how to make you phone battery last long with app
How to make your phone battery last long without issues, and also keep your battery life long lasting.
All going to introduced some app that can actually do this for you,you see it easy it just by download the app and use it.these great app keep your phone battery for good day before you get a notice battery low,it sound amazing �.
If you tire for getting a bad battery all time you going to enjoy this,we all know there is no adequate power in Nigeria and you are tired of getting a low battery all time uh you stumble upon the right post that will teach you the right way to solve it out,all you need to do is to join our newsletter to get more about technology and online tip and also read this post carefully and come back for more.
These app am going to introduced to you is also helpful if you have a built-inbattery-.
I used this app for a phone of mine(gionee 5001-2016).and it was nice although the phone was inbuilt battery.

�Greenify
Grenify is a great app that help extend battery life by automating the hibernation process rather than stopping the app. the great benefit of this app is that your phone uses less battery waking up a sleeping app than it does to restart an app you had stopped, or killed.

With greenify ,users can hand pick which lower priority apps should take a nap.head up,

�Go battery saver& power widgets.
This polished and intuitive app offer varying degrees of battery saving. A simple tap let you you get an extreme power savings. A heavy gamer,for instance,may want more aggressive saving with extreme mode.you can actually create your custom mode.

Read more at. http://www.yabablog.com/2017/12/how-to-make-you-phone-battery-last-long.html?m=1
Re: App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone by Solidkay(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
To me I don't think there's any app that can prolong you phone's battery life Instead it drains it. Make sure you have used some of these apps before quoting me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I want to buy UK used laptop / Unbelievable!!! MTN Nigeria Launches #2,000 For 7GB + 2GB Wow Weekend Data Plan! / Infinix Hot2 X510 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.