Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Youtube Channel Demonetise Or Deleted Solved With This Videos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Youtube Channel Demonetise Or Deleted Solved With This Videos (893 Views)

Retouch Pro Panel 'extension Could Not Be Loaded' Error Solved. / ** [SOLVED] **MODIFIED: How Do I Fix This Photoshop Cc 2020 Issue? (photo) / **urgent Help Needed** (SOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channel Demonetise Or Deleted Solved With This Videos by tycoon101(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2017
New YouTubeAdpocalypse. YouTube currently removing ads, deleting and terminating most channel with Kids content.
If you're in this niche always comply with YouTube community guidelines by checking it monthly.
What baffles me is it's refusal to tell you what actually you're doing wrong because the AI is currently making this decision which is not accurate.
If you have more subscriber you can contact them direct so that it get review by human.
My advise is to check your Video Thumbnails, Tittles, Tags and description making sure non is questionable eg (sexual content)
My last one is to change the comment section to manual approval so that you can delete those that does violate the YouTube community guidelines.

And Watch this video below to solve yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NgO69RprE&t=21s

(1) (Reply)

Let Talk Design,let Make Your Logo / Apply For Advanced Video Editing And Get 50% Discount / Youth4president Needs 4 Graphic & 3D Designers 4 POVERTY Bailout Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.