Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result (2383 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / 2017/2018 Unilag Jambites, How To Upload Your Olevel Result Into The Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2017
dear nairalanders i need your contributions on this.Am planning to apply for an engineering course next year i dont know if my o level result is ok for engineering.here is my result

ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS B3
PHYSICS B3
CHEMISTRY C6
BIOLOGY C6
ECONOMICS E8
AGRIC F9
HEALTH SCIENCE B2
CIVIC C4

IF no wat course can i study with my olevel result
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by yanabasee(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Dude, you want us to lead you on how you'd want to design your future?...

Many people here, before they finished their secondary school had in mind what they wanted to study and work towards it...

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by ndat(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Any medical and science related courses
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2017
are the subjects ok for engineering ?thats my question
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2017
ndat:
Any medical and science related courses
what abt engineering
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by ndat(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2017
except Agric engrin
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017

You have 5credits already.
And you know that is the requirement.

I don't know if you want us to commend your mediocre result or what.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by legwa10(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Zuru1:
are the subjects ok for engineering ?thats my question
yea, even environmental courses can serve.... Architecture or building tech can b a top choice
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by sk2p(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Biomedical engineering
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Abimloaded(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Architecture
Estate Management
Quantity Survey
Urban and Regional Planning
Building Technology
Physics and Applied Electronics
Computer Science
Computer Engineering
Industrial Mathematics
Chemical Engineering
Medicine & Surgery
Pharmacy
Medical Rehabilitation
Dentistry and Dental Surgery
Nursing.
Medical Laboratory Technology

You should be able to make your choice outta these
All the best, dear.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by femi4: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Zuru1:
dear nairalanders i need your contributions on this.Am planning to apply for an engineering course next year i dont know if my o level result is ok for engineering.here is my result

ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
MATHEMATICS B3
PHYSICS B3
CHEMISTRY C6
BIOLOGY C6
ECONOMICS E8
AGRIC F9
HEALTH SCIENCE B2
CIVIC C4

IF no wat course can i study with my olevel result
Engineering, elect or mechanical

Avoid anything health, lab or medical related.

Physics and Maths are your strength, go for Engineering courses

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abimloaded:
Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Architecture Estate Management Quantity Survey Urban and Regional Planning Building Technology Physics and Applied Electronics Computer Science Computer Engineering Industrial Mathematics Chemical Engineering Medicine & Surgery Pharmacy Medical Rehabilitation Dentistry and Dental Surgery Nursing. Medical Laboratory Technology

You should be able to make your choice outta these All the best, dear.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
femi4:
Engineering, elect or mechanical

Avoid anything health, lab or medical related.

Physics and Maths are your strength, go for Engineering courses
will they require further maths as a basic in my o level ? cus i didnt write further maths
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by femi4: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Zuru1:
will they require further maths as a basic in my o level ? cus i didnt write further maths
no, 5credits including Maths and English is all you need
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by oluwatobi01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
don't try unilag oo,dy requires a credit pass in further math for all engineering courses n sum environmental courses like architecture
I quess..
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Bajoagbo: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Can this guy stand the heat of any engineering course(s) without the knowledge of further mathematics
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
oluwatobi01:
don't try unilag oo,dy requires a credit pass in further math for all engineering courses n sum environmental courses like architecture
I quess..
is further maths compulsory for any engineering course?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by sonikstargirl(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
too many attention seekers nowadays angry
shey na we wan tell you weitin go study ni angry angry
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Vicogrin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
bro you can study any engineering course,just prepare well for your jamb.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by Zuru1: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Vicogrin:
bro you can study any engineering course,just prepare well for your jamb.
ok thanks
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result by supremsuccess(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bajoagbo:
Can this guy stand the heat of any engineering course(s) without the knowledge of further mathematics
YES, all he just need is a good mathematics foundation. I did my secondary school in north, one of worst secondary school in that town. I never had anything of further maths until i graduate from that school. Currently an engineering student. Thank God for one galaxy extra lesson then.

(1) (Reply)

. / Technology Has Brought More Harm Than Good.... / How To Apply For UNICAL Hostel – 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.