Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,330 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... (885 Views)

The World Is Facing A Whole Pandemic And Nairaland Still Get Mind Dey Ban Me / Please How Do I Contact The Moderator Of This Section / NETELLER: Why Did You Suspend/ban Me From Your Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... by oludare37: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2017
the moderator,technology market please un ban me..i have been having problem commenting on my tech market tread since yesterday,i do not know the offence that i committed.

please forgive me and un ban me because i have collected a lot of job on my tech tread which i need to get those job done and reply my clients..

the good people of this thread,tech market,computer and phones tread,please help me beg the moderator of technology market to un ban me because i do not even know the offence that i committed...thank you..
Re: Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... by oludare37: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
thank you all,the issue have been resolved..

(1) (Reply)

Millions of Nigerian Mobile Number And Over 700,000 E-mail Address For Sales! / I Need A Young Smart Biz Partner What's App 08056456059 !! / Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.