Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Workout, Detox, Diet, Slim Tea, Fit Fam! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Workout, Detox, Diet, Slim Tea, Fit Fam! (427 Views)

Benefits Of Norland Detox Pack / How To Loss Weight Fast With Red Tea Detox / Please Fam I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workout, Detox, Diet, Slim Tea, Fit Fam! by senatorebeano(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello everyone! I am back to talk about something dear to my heart. You see I am not fat. At least I don’t consider myself to be but I am not fit either. And that, ladies and gentlemen is a very big deal.
You know, toned thighs, flat tummy with baby packs etc., I have none. What I do have is normal sized thighs but with cellulite and a muffin top on my belly. Now it’s not embarrassing to others as it is to myself but I have body goals and aspirations and so I have been constantly working towards that as I am sure some others have as well.
Now, I have been consistent with trying out new stuff and coming up with different ideas throughout this journey but I have NOT been consistent with one thing. I don’t necessarily consider this a good or bad thing and I would love not to be judged even as I judge no one else, but living the kind of life I have been living so far, you easily learn all about different methods and their pros and cons.
So I would like to share with you all the methods I have tried and am currently trying and what works best. Keep it in mind that there are no hard and fast rules and everything here applies to ME and may or may not work differently for someone else okay?

The first thing I started doing and this was about five years ago, was working out. Now this is the traditional way to keep fit and get that dream body but I slacked. Why? I slacked because the process though more profitable and gives long lasting result than the others is terribly long, hard and painful if done right. So yeah, I am slowly getting back into it because even if I don’t work out for fit fam benefits, it has its own mental, emotional and physical benefits you simply cannot trade for anything. So, initially I kind of had a trainer. He was a much older family friend that is a gym junkie and that was cool but as I started to find my own two feet I started working out more on my own and at home. I had apps, used YouTube, workout videos and laid out schedules and it worked pretty well. My stomach went down after a long time and I felt good and strong but the mist refreshing reward was my thighs! Guys, I kid you not my thighs were toned. They were amazing and that’s because I was very religious about my squats. I did those squats morning, noon and night anywhere, anytime, bare feet, in sneakers and even in heels! Yes, I cannot make this up. That is definitely something I would get back to in such spirit again.

The second thing I did was go on detox diets. Now this phase of my journey kind of overlapped with my workout phase and although it started out as just a cleansing ritual, when I discovered I was losing weight in all the right places I decided to continue and I can assure you the results were astonishing.
Anyone that knows me knows that I take vegetables just like any normal person would but I am not a freak or fan of them and I can’t survive on just that for a long periods of time so I definitely opted for the fruit detox plans and I loved it. I love fruits so I had fun mixing and matching and having smoothies only for about a month. It was so refreshing, my mind was at ease and I was just at peace with the world and everything around me (low key humble because I was low key starving but whatever).
If you have never been on a detox diet before you must try it. It is the most humbling experience ever. All the lack of regular food will make you so quiet and mellow and all you have energy for is to move around and go to bed. It makes you weak but a good kind of weak you know. Also, it does not only cleanses your body but your mind and soul as well. Honestly,

Follow post @ http://economicplatform.ng/workout-detox-diet-slim-tea-fit-fam/

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Youths Commissioner's 2017 Landsmarks (1) / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Ur Gen To Lpg Generator- 08166866515 / Hire The Best Trademark And Family Lawyers To Solve The Disputes Professionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.