Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Get Sulvo Ad Application Approved And Boost Your Earning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Sulvo Ad Application Approved And Boost Your Earning (1398 Views)

Approved And Verified USA Adsense Account With $20 Earn For Sale / Newly Approved And Verified Naija And Usa Adsence Available / Approved And Verified Adsense Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sulvo Ad Application Approved And Boost Your Earning by LadyJackie: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello,

Have you heard of Sulvo. its fast becoming an alternative to Google Adsense. If you are a site owner with lots of traffic, then you should consider using Sulvo ad network to monetize and Increase your Ad Revenues Instantly with Sulvo Surge Pricing. If you don't make more they pay you $500

Before you start getting excited note that to get your Sulvo application approved, you need to have a high traffic (minimum 500,000 visit per month).

Some Advantage and dis-advantage of Sulvo
High eCPM
Timely Payment
Responsive ads

Cons
They approve only high traffic websites

Once your application is approved, set up your prefered payment options, keep you site traffic up and get paid monthly.

To Apply for a Sulvo account - Click Here

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sms Verification / Xmas Bonus Buy Domain Name And Hosting 2,250naira / I Can't Install Plugins In My Wordpress Again, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.