Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide (448 Views)

Photo: 10-year-old Pregnant Girl Gets Everyone Talking / 17 Years Old Girl Commit Suicide Over Break Up With Boyfriend. / A 15year Old Girl Commit Suicide After Being Raped, leaving a suicide note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by alexpombo4: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Ashawnty Davis, a 10-year-old girl told her own life after a video of her fighting an alleged bully appeared online.

Ashawnty, a fifth-grade pupil of Sunrise Elementary school in Aurora, Colorado was reported involved in her first school fight (which happens to be her last), and the video was shared online.

She was a victim of “bullycide,” when someone kills themselves because of bullying, her parents said.

She gave up ghost in Wednesday after removing her life support at the children's hospital, after she was found hanging in a closet at home two weeks earlier.

“It’s just devastating,” her father, Anthony Davis, told Fox31 Denver. “She was just a child of joy and she brought joy to everyone.”

Latoshia Harris, her mother, said her daughter had been
bullied by a girl in her school.

“I saw my daughter was scared,” Ms Harris said.

Footage of the fight was then uploaded and shared on the app Musical.ly.

“My daughter came home two weeks later and hanged herself in the closet,” Ms Harris said.

Her parents hope her story will help save the lives of other young people, The Independent reports.

“We have to stop it and we have to stop it within our kids,” Mr Davis said.

“I want other parents to know that it’s happening,” Ms Harris added. “That was my baby and I love my baby and I just want mothers to listen.”

See her photo her ⏩ http://www.joy9ja.com.ng/2017/12/photo-10-year-old-girl-commit-suicide.html?m=1
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by MicheyJ1: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Bullying is wrong. Cyber bullying is just as wrong.
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by ArchangeLucifer: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Picture of her corpse or we don't believe.
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by extralargehead(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2017
What a waste . Commissioner for Happiness should have done better there.
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by Modelqwen(f): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

This is sad...

bully is barbaric.

#Endbullytoday
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by selflover(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rip to her
Re: Photo: 10-year-old Girl Commit Suicide by thesicilian: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Only a video of how she died recorded with sounds may make me believe she actually committed suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Attempts To Lynch Former Governor Of Borno State (video) / An Unknown Lady Accused Blogger Valentine Chinonso Of Online Fraudster / Grandmother Arrested For Burning Her Granddaughter’s Hands Because Of Food(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.