Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess (631 Views)

7 Facts What You Must Know About Busola Amupitan, Timi Dakolo’s Wife [must See] / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by 40ng: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Just like character is the most important quality of a good guy, the woman you’re going to marry should have good character as well…When you find your heartthrob, she is more valuable than anything!.

An unidentified lady reportedly got shocked after the man of her dreams sent her the list of attributes his wife must possess.

A Twitter user @boboxl shared the list on the platform and wrote:

“My friend met a dude. Dude is everything she was going for. She was even considering proposing ! Until he sent her this list ”

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/boboxl-see-the-list-of-attributes-this-man-says-his-wife-must-possess/

See the list below…

cC; lalasticlala
Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by Treasure17(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
kilode..
Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by ShayGirl(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol....He had better goan create d wifey himself
Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by RealJaneDoe: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let the n I gger marry his mother then if he wants all those qualities
Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by enoqueen: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Two choices :

1, stay single forever

2, Get some clay and mould her yourself.
Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by Blackhawk01: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good! Let someone give my no to him, I'm the one he's been searching for. kiss kiss kiss

Re: See The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess by Kimcutie: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Good! Let someone give my no to him, I'm the one he's been searching for. kiss kiss kiss
I have sent it.

No need thanking me, what are friends for? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Set To Perform In Lagos Beach On Sunday, Promises To Give Out Money / Charly Boy Shares Note Wife Of Almost 40 Years Wrote About Him / Speed Darlington (bad Boy CEO Diddy's "Mentor") Finally Gets Laid And Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.