Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,409 members, 7,843,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business (918 Views)

Growth Marketing Vs Performance Marketing / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business by Nebsochi: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
My name is Nebechi. I am a Performance marketer. Performance marketing has to do with generating leads to businesses like uber, top companies and getting paid for those leads generated(You get paid from $1-$300 per lead). I have a mentor called Mr Opulent and I am very keen on making money with CPA. My mentor makes close to $500,000 per month, and I learn from him but obviously he cannot give me his money to start the business. Well, the issue is that CPA marketing is capital intensive and I need a certain amount to keep me floating. That means even $1000 can not float me because CPA networks pay week net 7 meaning a week after you have gotten conversions(leads). You can research about CPA marketing and see it is a legal business. I am willing to quit my full time job because of this to show you how serious I am about it. Well, if anybody can fund my CPA business, please call me and let's cut a deal of how much i will pay you back in interest . I am a real person and a fresh graduate. We can even meet in an open place where I will give you the breakdown of how i intend to generate your interest back and you will see whether it is worth investing into. Would have gone for a loan if I had collateral. I need at least $5,000 to keep me floating. Please if there is any genuine investor out there help me out and you will be smiling in the next couple of years.
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business by Nebsochi: 4:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Hi Investors, the deal is that I am also going to be investing my own money in to this because of its potential. CPA marketing is powerful and a CPA marketer can literally print money like an ATM if he knows what he is doing. The business is all about paid traffic. You buy traffic like native ads, mobile pop unders and pop ups and facebook ads and send that traffic to the offers as specified by advertisers and when they do those offers ,you get paid. There are no caps to what you can earn. People make five figures($) in a day in this business! Investors can collectively come together and invest into this business. Please you will not be disappointed I guarantee that.
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business by Nebsochi: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
I have been on nairaland since 2015. I am not here to scam anybody. I just need someone who can see the prospects of my career and help me out. Already planning talks with some former colleagues that are entrepreneurs and they are set to give up to 1 million but that is not enough. My business requires 2 million +
Let Me show you the Potentials of CPA

Normal Offline Business(Like Agriculture or Having a Food Business/Super Market/Any Business that requires buying and selling)
*Needs capital
*Requires sales to make money
*Takes years to build to get to profitability
*Employing of customers would cost the business so much and could digest close to quarter of its capital
*Paying of tax could also affect the business if not profitable yet
*You cannot scale this business quickly. Scaling this business will involve you opening up new branches in other places which will require a new set of capital to build new branches
*Well, you earn in naira

CPA Business
*Also needs capital to start
*Does not require sales to make money(you get paid for leads, calls or downloads generated)
*You could get profitable in less than 3 months ( some have gotten profitable in 1 month)
*No employees to pay
*No tax to pay, no inventory
*You can scale this business to $10,000 a day(I am not kidding, people do much more than this)
*You earn in $$$

So you can see that this business surpasses any physical business you can think of doing or investing into right now. This is a real business and not ponzi or MLM. Online business is the future, just that people are not seeing it yet. There is no business you are looking to do now that can beat the online business. Just call and see whether it is worth it or not. I am not the best in this but I have the privilege of been coached by one of the best in the industry, and there is no way if you are coached by someone doing 5 figures a day(in $) that you cannot do at least 3 figures a day if you are serious. This is Nebsochi and I am signing out...
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business by Nebsochi: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Okay, Wow getting half of what one needs feels great. Thanks investors for your belief in me and I surely will not disappoint. This business deals with paid traffic arbitrage and the more money you put in the more you get out of it. Well, for the remaining 1M, I will prefer a group of people come together and contribute to this rather than one person. That will make me more accountable and push me to faster success. For the other investors, I will prefer 10 people with a hundred thousand nairaland each. Once again thanks to my good friend for helping me out.
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Performance Marketing Business by Futureinvestors(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Nebsochi:
My name is Nebechi. I am a Performance marketer. Performance marketing has to do with generating leads to businesses like uber, top companies and getting paid for those leads generated(You get paid from $1-$300 per lead). I have a mentor called Mr Opulent and I am very keen on making money with CPA. My mentor makes close to $500,000 per month, and I learn from him but obviously he cannot give me his money to start the business. Well, the issue is that CPA marketing is capital intensive and I need a certain amount to keep me floating. That means even $1000 can not float me because CPA networks pay week net 7 meaning a week after you have gotten conversions(leads). You can research about CPA marketing and see it is a legal business. I am willing to quit my full time job because of this to show you how serious I am about it. Well, if anybody can fund my CPA business, please call me and let's cut a deal of how much i will pay you back in interest . I am a real person and a fresh graduate. We can even meet in an open place where I will give you the breakdown of how i intend to generate your interest back and you will see whether it is worth investing into. Would have gone for a loan if I had collateral. I need at least $5,000 to keep me floating. Please if there is any genuine investor out there help me out and you will be smiling in the next couple of years.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Best way to run CPA offers with facebook ads/ instant approval / Importance And Cost Effective Of Website In Your Business / Free Seminar On Investment In Precious Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.