Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises (666 Views)

Wow Mtn Is Give Free 500mb Daily For E-learning / Awoof!!! Mtn Is Giving Away 500mb To All Its Users / Mtn Is Celebrating The Victory Of The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by nairashopping(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
MTN is Full of Empty Promises
About this time last year (December to be precise), Mtn data subscription code, airtel data subscription code, 9mobile data subscription code and glo data subscription code I got a call from one of the MTN staff via 180. The guy thank me for staying with MTN all through the year and also for my high performance on the Network.

He said for my high performance on the network, am entitle to some reward/benefit Under MTN Prestige Programme (https://mtnonline.com/prestige).

some of the Reward as stated are:

MTN Prestige Card
Voice and Data Gifting
Special Travel Packages
Exclusive VIP Events
Priority Access At MTN Walk-In and Call Centres
Free Device
Free SIM Swap
Exciting and Exclusive Offers.

Hearing this, I was so happy and was full of high expectation, only to get one useless plastic card which is of no use whatsoever throughout the year.

The Most Annoying Part
Again Yesterday (5/12/2017), I received yet another call from MTN, Thanking me again for doing very well on the Network and that MTN will like to take me to UK to watch Arsenal Match on 24th December.
Wow! I was so happy Mtn data subscription code, airtel data subscription code, 9mobile data subscription code and glo data subscription code .
He ask if I have UK Visa. Uk Visa? I asked.
If I have UK Visa, what will i be doing in Nigeria?
He said the only condition is that i most have Uk visa buy now.
I was so angry, why will MTN want to reward me and be giving me expensive condition?

MY Message
Anyone Mtn data subscription code, airtel data subscription code, 9mobile data subscription code and glo data subscription code that Know them should warn them not to call with empty Promise and Conditional Reward again.
I didnt beg for it, if am entitle to it, it should come without condition.

https://www.naijamatta.com/2017/12/06/mtn-full-empty-promises/

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by bunmioguns(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
OK
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by stevolinkon40: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
nairashopping:
MTN is Full of Empty Promises
About this time last year (December to be precise), I got a call from one of the MTN staff via 180. The guy thank me for staying with MTN all through the year and also for my high performance on the Network.

He said for my high performance on the network, am entitle to some reward/benefit Under MTN Prestige Programme (https://mtnonline.com/prestige).

some of the Reward as stated are:

MTN Prestige Card
Voice and Data Gifting
Special Travel Packages
Exclusive VIP Events
Priority Access At MTN Walk-In and Call Centres
Free Device
Free SIM Swap
Exciting and Exclusive Offers.

The bolded was promised and fulfilled.
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by nairashopping(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Fulfilled to you?
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by stevolinkon40: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
nairashopping:

Fulfilled to you?
Yes sir.
I enjoyed some of the bolded Rewards

ViP event on oct 1st in abuja
prior access at mtn walk in center
Free swap
Exclusive offers
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by nairashopping(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Which device did you collect?
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by nairashopping(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Which special Travel Package did u enjoy?
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by AYConnect: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
MTN Nigeria where is the goodies you promised us your Prestige Customers since last year.... Una don start this year again abi with more promise that won't be fulfilled. Kontinu undecided undecided
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by beadayme(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
sDS thread cool
Re: MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises by pointstores(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
NO BE LIAR

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbooks For Sale In Abuja / Unlocked Swift 4g Mifi / Iphone 8 Plus 64gb With Accessories - N210,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.