Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Dan Brown-----inferno Review. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dan Brown-----inferno Review. (373 Views)

Dan Brown's Inferno And Covid / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dan Brown-----inferno Review. by petsolo115: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
I am currently reading Dan Brown’s Inferno , December 2017. I’m halfway through. I thank Dan so much for all the symbols, people, explanations, and sights he has revealed, which have made my reading this book more meaningful. If Zobrist’s vector virus DOES randomly make 1/3 of people sterile, it is the ideal solution to a very real problem of over-population. I haven’t got to that part yet, but if such a vector virus could be made by real scientists, it could help save all of us without causing loss of life.

The problem of overpopulation and lack of resources is very real and very frightening and can happen really quick.
However, in 3rd World countries like Nigeria, where people have the LEAST RESOURCES than any other places, we have too many children without the means to raise them. These children lead miserable lives and are often sold to human sex traffickers. Even in the USA, the least educated people often have the most children that they cannot support, so they overburden the taxpayers by getting welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, free ER services, etc. These children go on to be the same as their mothers-no fathers in their situations, welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and on and on. Very few ever make good and contribute. This is my humble opinion.

The problem of overpopulation is REAL. I hope someone comes up with such a vector virus!!! As a Cnristian, I cannot condone abortion, when birth control or the morning after pill is so available. Now I have to read the rest of the book and see what happens.

(1) (Reply)

To Turn Your Story/novel Into A Screenplay / About To Start Writing Your Script / Here Comes The Real Thought / The Soul Of Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.