Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State (27527 Views)

Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by LecciGucci: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Asidethetruth:

There are many things to think or thought.

Not one.......

Ok lol
Re: A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by Organs(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
look at..... just look at the trash u just wrote.....

did u see abuse there?

mumu

you have to strip..... cos the cave is dirty.... and filled up with nature dirt and water....

u surely want us going home with torn and forth cloths because u want to give female respect....

plus nobody forced anybody to strip.... if u want go in with ur cloths..... if it gets dirtied up..... who will u blame.... ode

BrandyDaniels: You are the "ode" You have no moral values and you the only reason why i am replying you is i assume you or someone reading might learn.

1. If you guys were not told prior, and they now say ladies on their periods should not go, now everyone knows these ladies are on their period... that is intrusion onto their privacy, that is personal information to the female that your stupidity and mumu brain fail to realize and acknowledge. I wonder who raised mumus like you.

2. Its a good thing you said the stripping is by choice, you did not mention that initially. I'll rather get my clothes dirty then get the dirt on my body. Most females in a group will do the same.

3. You said the Guide asked to sleep with one of the girls in your group.... ayam not understanding, how did talk or gist move from excursion guidance to that? and you don't consider that abuse? Well you dont know any better.. Anyways, like i said, i will personally verify the mentality of the group i join for anything cos surely your moral values are different from mine and i will be very uncomfortable having someone with your mindset in a group with maybe my sister or niece.
Re: A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by brandydaniells(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Organs:

BrandyDaniels: You are the "ode" You have no moral values and you the only reason why i am replying you is i assume you or someone reading might learn.

1. If you guys were not told prior, and they now say ladies on their periods should not go, now everyone knows these ladies are on their period... that is intrusion onto their privacy, that is personal information to the female that your stupidity and mumu brain fail to realize and acknowledge. I wonder who raised mumus like you.

2. Its a good thing you said the stripping is by choice, you did not mention that initially. I'll rather get my clothes dirty then get the dirt on my body. Most females in a group will do the same.

3. You said the Guide asked to sleep with one of the girls in your group.... ayam not understanding, how did talk or gist move from excursion guidance to that? and you don't consider that abuse? Well you dont know any better.. Anyways, like i said, i will personally verify the mentality of the group i join for anything cos surely your moral values are different from mine and i will be very uncomfortable having someone with your mindset in a group with maybe my sister or niece.
so period is now something to be ashamed of..... huh.... something that is natural....

2 .sorry none of the ladies there had a naughty mindset like u...... they all stripped.....

it's like y'all niggers over there are perverts..... getting excited over naked girls.... huh..... sorry we are more self controlled... we ain't dogs

3... if you didn't recognize the sense of humour there.... sorry.... it ain't my fault that u are a sadist
Re: A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bbsharon:
Interesting...i like this place already. grin
sharon angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Tanker Explosion At Army Checkpoint In Anambra State. Photos / Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Aviation College Plane Crash-land At Ilorin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.