Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Advertise Your Electrical Products In A Whatsapp Group With Hundreds Of Engrs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertise Your Electrical Products In A Whatsapp Group With Hundreds Of Engrs (1347 Views)

Obu Mines: BUA Threatens Dangote Group With Contempt Of Court Proceedings / Forex Racketeering: CBN Fines Banks, Bdcs Hundreds Of Millions For Infraction / For All Your Electrical Fittings,tiles And Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Electrical Products In A Whatsapp Group With Hundreds Of Engrs by Goodman3000: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Advertise your electrical products in a whatsapp group with hundreds of electrical experts in Nigeria.
I'm Tony Ik from Lagos. I have a whatsapp group called ik's electricians connect which has hundreds of electrical experts in Nigeria interacting, networking, exchange ideas and contacts, asking and answering one another's questions concerning the electrical profession. It's a community for electrical experts in Nigeria. You can advertise your electrical products in the group and instantly reach hundreds of electrical experts in Nigeria and their friends.They will see your adverts in their phones, so it's a more personal and effective way to advertise. If you're interested, call or whatsapp 08024416878 for the fees. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Saxophone Teacher Is Needed On The Island / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / Just Me Marking A Post [about How To Register Your Company With The CAC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.