Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? (826 Views)

Wealthy Pastors Flying Private Jets Will Find It Difficult Making Heaven! / If You Disvirgin By A Prostitute Is There Still Hope Of Making Heaven? / Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
In Christianity, the sole aim of believers is to make heaven. But I am sorry to say that only very few in this world are sure of making heaven. Why is it that most Christians are not confident of making this heart-desired heaven? You often hear them say "It is by grace". They are simply not sure of making heaven, why? because they still have sins in their hearts and so the Holy Spirit cannot bear witness to their salvation . If you are not sure of making heaven, it is then clear that your salvation is not complete and this implies that you have a misguided faith. If the disciples and apostles had felt the same way, would they have worked hard and sacrificed their lives for their faith? No! Therefore we must try to find out the original gospel believed in and preached by the disciples and apostles. Which gospel the disciples and apostles believed in? It is no other than the gospel of the water and the Spirit. As Jesus told Nicodemus "Most assuredly, i say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God" (John 3:5). Therefore, now that you are still alive know this gospel and believe in it so as to have bold faith as strong as the apostles'. Time is still available, download and read this book to understand the wisdom of the primitive gospel. Click on the link below to download
[PDF] (2MB)

https://www.bjnewlife.org/en/book/bookDetail.php?bidx=2&part=1&findLang=English

Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2017
heaven is not what you make rather it is the home of those who are saved. if you are not saved you have no business being in heaven.
salvation comes when you acknowledge that you are a helpless sinner in danger of God's Judgement and you turn to the living saviour Jesus Christ beliving he died to save you from your sins.
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2017
solite3:
heaven is not what you make rather it is the home of those who are saved. if you are not saved you have no business being in heaven.
salvation comes when you acknowledge that you are a helpless sinner in danger of God's Judgement and you turn to the living saviour Jesus Christ beliving he died to save you from your sins.

How did the Saviour save us?
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thegospelman:

How did the Saviour save us?
Jesus will save all those who comes to him.
you have to understand that a man is a born sinner no amount of head knowledge or religion can save him from the wrath of God, no amount of goodness or careful living can save him because all of man's works are filthy rags before God. only the sacrifice of Jesus shed on the cross of calvary can appease God. Jesus blood was poured out for the sinner so the sinner can become God's righteousness.

what man need today is the righteousness of Christ which comes by faith in him.
if you believe that Jesus can save your sin and you believe his death on the cross was for you to be free then you will be save.
Romans 10:10-11,Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19,20.

through his life we overcome sin. col 3:3-11
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2017
solite3:
Jesus will save all those who comes to him.
you have to understand that a man is a born sinner no amount of head knowledge or religion can save him from the wrath of God, no amount of goodness or careful living can save him because all of man's works are filthy rags before God. only the sacrifice of Jesus shed on the cross of calvary can appease God. Jesus blood was poured out for the sinner so the sinner can become God's righteousness.

what man need today is the righteousness of Christ which comes by faith in him.
if you believe that Jesus can save your sin and you believe his death on the cross was for you to be free then you will be save.
Romans 10:10-11,Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19,20.

through his life we overcome sin. col 3:3-11

Yes indeed, man was born in sin for we inherited sin from our forefather Adam and we can't help but continue to sin till the day we die. Unless we realize we are sinners before God and abandon our thoughts and then believe in infallible word of God we can't be saved. Then how can we be without sin in our heart since our flesh continuously fall into sins? This is why you must know the reason Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist in the Jordan River. It was through His baptism that John transferred our sins to His body in the like manner of 'laying on of hands' of the Old Testament sacrificial system.( Lev 1:1-5, 16). I strongly advise you to download the Ebook I shared its download link here to read for details
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Thegospelman:

Yes indeed, man was born in sin for we inherited sin from our forefather Adam and we can't help but continue to sin till the day we die. Unless we realize we are sinners before God and abandon our thoughts and then believe in infallible word of God we can't be saved. Then how can we be without sin in our heart since our flesh continuously fall into sins? This is why you must know the reason Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist in the Jordan River. It was through His baptism that John transferred our sins to His body in the like manner of 'laying on of hands' of the Old Testament sacrificial system.( Lev 1:1-5, 16). I strongly advise you to download the Ebook I shared its download link here to read for details
baptism is symbolic nothing more.
we must believe the infallible word of God? yes who does the scriptures point us to? Christ. when your heart is on earthly things your flesh begins to respond but when you heart is on heavenly things your spirit begins to respond.
the mind is turned away from sin when it is been renewed by God's word while the spirit of Christ in him creates a change in his inward man.

i will try and get the e book.
which site
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
solite3:
we must believe the infallible word of God? yes who does the scriptures point us to? Christ. when your heart is on earthly things your flesh begins to respond but when you heart is on heavenly things your spirit begins to respond.
the mind is turned away from sin when it is been renewed by God's word while the spirit of Christ in him creates a change in his inward man.

which site

Click on the link below to start downloading
[PDF] (2MB)

https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJMTZNemJESWx1QlU&export=download
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by akeensbussy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
The real truth is that na He'll sure pass for everybody...It takes God's grace to make Heaven.

even our righteousness is like a filthy rag before him.

If God begins to count sin, nobody can stand...

if God should follow his own standard for heaven qualification, I bet nobody will make heaven...NOBODY
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by akeensbussy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
The real truth is that na Hell sure pass for everybody...It takes God's grace to make Heaven.

if God should follow his own standard for heaven qualification, I bet nobody will make heaven...NOBODY
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2017
akeensbussy:
The real truth is that na Hell sure pass for everybody...It takes God's grace to make Heaven.

God cannot allow His children to be in such a confused and uncertain state, that is the reason He gives those who believe the Holy Spirit to bear witness to them. Who can work for Him wholeheartedly if he or she is not sure of eating the fruit of the land(heaven)? Therefore I ask you now to download this e-book here to read all the biblical explanation of salvation and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. All you need is just a 2 megabytes of data and time to read it.

[PDF] (2MB)

https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJMTZNemJESWx1QlU&export=download
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by akeensbussy(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Thegospelman:

God cannot allow His children to be in such a confused and uncertain state, that is the reason He gives those who believe the Holy Spirit to bear witness to them. Who can work for Him wholeheartedly if he or she is not sure of eating the fruit of the land(heaven)? Therefore I ask you now to download this e-book here to read all the biblical explanation of salvation and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. All you need is just a 2 megabytes of data and time to read it.

[PDF] (2MB)

lol..how I wish u can accept the truth...
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2017
akeensbussy:

lol..how I wish u can accept the truth...

Kindly download that book and read, you can then see what truth really is all about
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by mujahid777(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
solite3:

which site
sad
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
mujahid777:

sad

Have you downloaded the ebook? you need is just a 2 megabytes of data and time to read it.
[PDF] (2MB)

https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJM
Re: Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? by Thegospelman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
akeensbussy:
The real truth is that na He'll sure pass for everybody...It takes God's grace to make Heaven.

You really need to download the e-book i shared here

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life / So Called "Psychic With Supernatural Powers", Unaware Police Were Coming For Her / Fornication Is Not Only Done Outside Marriage But Also Within Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.