Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis (432 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Kylian Mbappe: Real Madrid Make £137m Transfer Bid For PSG Forward / Anthony Joshua Self-Isolating After Contact With Prince Charles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis by vicsraelsblog(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane and president Florentino Perez have made contact with Eden Hazard.

The Chelsea forward has emerged as a key target for the Santiago Bernabeu club and has delayed signing a new £300,000-a-week deal at Stamford Bridge as he fears it might stop a move.

Spanish outlet Diario Gol has now claimed that manager Zidane has been given permission by his president to sign Hazard.

Zidane himself is a long-standing admirer of the Belgium international and, as Sportsmail reported earlier this week, views him as key to his rebuilding project at Real.

A move for Hazard was put on the backburner due to the stunning form of Spanish youngsters Marco Asensio and Isco towards the end of last year.

But Real have stumbled in La Liga this campaign. They are fourth in the league, well behind leaders Barcelona, and only managed second place in their Champions League group.

And that means Perez is willing to sanction a move for Hazard, especially as Cristiano Ronaldo is now seen as less integral to their future.

Diario therefore has suggested that Zidane made contact with the 26-year-old forward this week after he delayed penning his new contract.

Last month, Hazard admitted it would be a 'dream' to play under Zidane. He said: 'Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane as a player, but also as a manager. He was my idol.

'I do not know what will happen in my career in the future. However, for sure, to play under Zidane would be a dream.'

However, he insisted: 'I am enjoying life at Chelsea. I still have a lot of things to achieve with them. I am focused on playing for Chelsea

For more details, visit
www.vicsrael..com
CC.. Lala
Re: Real Madrid 'make Contact With Eden Hazard After Zinedine Zidane Is Given Permis by emmie14: 2:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Speaking from two sides of the mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Troost-ekong, Ajayi Beat Bailly, Mane In CAF 2017 Best XI Poll / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (14/01/2018) / [VIDEO] History-making Ronaldo Helps Real Madrid Defeat PSG 3-1 | Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.