Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (24745 Views)

Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by sexymonkey(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2017
sameereinstein:

Studied chemistry and we had to do quantum for a single year...I must admit it's challenging at first but if u have a good background in calculus, the rest na moimoi....
Till tomorrow I still dey feel schrodinger amand en stupid cat
u've said it all.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
encryptjay:
This is serious grin I hail ooo
lols u understand the drills?
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by encryptjay(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lols u understand the drills?
Boss, I comot cap. Even if na German, you are willing to speak sef grin
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
kennygee:

As long as I dey use am and e dey recognized outside Nigeria, your opinion dey ur pocket.
shut up u dis mediocre woman. Using your worthless degree to work as a saleswoman with 10k salary per month speaks of your mediocrity.
I pity you
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by ga6992: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
gbenglex:
Citizenship Education. .... i hate that course like kilode in my year 2. dnt knw why they included it among moi course outline as an INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING student
. guy which skul did u study this course
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by aieo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
bodee:
yea, as a student, you did SSC 104 Introduction to Political Science?
yea i did it,
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
encryptjay:

Boss, I comot cap. Even if na German, you are willing to speak sef grin
the power of women.
Efik/Ibibio guy wia i be i was forced to search 4 her tribe's dialect using translator just to impress her.
HMM FEAR WOMEN
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Vicky10: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mathkid007:
True talk.... dat Frobenius method in solving D.E is too difficult and useless. Anytime I see Xo as a singular point, It always weakens me cos I know am goin to pass through the stressful and long method of Frobenius.

BTW....MAT 326 (Complex Analysis II) was the most useless course I studied

especially looking for those indical solutions
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by makky555(f): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
just flash/call me. Lost my whatsapp enabled phone last week. Currently using a manageable phone that has non whatsapp features. Will get a phone soon.
Call me let's talk.

odo méésan odo mééfa mèérén maaru maaru méèta mejì méénè/okan méèsan

Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
makky555:

dnt u gerrit?
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by makky555(f): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
dnt u gerrit?

Naa
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
makky555:

Naa
which means you are not from itshekiri
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by ga6992: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
femi4:
Engineers in society
Use of library
. futminna
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2021
CSC 200 and CSC 300 (Computer Application)

GST 104 (Science and Society) GST 102 (Logic and Philosophy).
Man know thy self
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Mekanus:
Entrepreneurship, the course content has nothing to do with what we know about reality.

Sounds like Unical to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.