Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) (40628 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Banky her a55 has been seen by all . Pls we need to view her boobs as well.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Wisebisho: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Her milk industry small ooo, abi Banky don suk am finish already?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Threebear:
We've seen the ass, patiently waiting for the boobs.
Banku W, don't fail a brother.
look well bro she doesn't have bress
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
I just like Banky W, no homo.

Because of him, I want the marriage to last.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Yes they are!saw them yesterday at the palms mall...
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2017
They are here again the trending ones... Welcome. I hope we nor go see more jean string pant after your odd did.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by leocollins(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2017
jerseyboy:

Na for there wahala go start
i swear down,ah tink say na only me reason am..the guy go tire sef..
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky looks very good here ❤

You look very good in that DP ❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2017
How e tk concern me... Dem for no return, while dem no sleep der.. Rubbish
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by mamawin(f): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Kelklein:
Is that why Adesua is wearing a fake smile.
Please send me the Apps that shows fake smiles from genuine one, the same one you just used, you know what I'm saying?
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Vivere: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
jerseyboy:
I sorry for this couple sha.

Noise is never good for marriage
Am telling you! Too much publicity killeth a marriage. Can't they learn from Dare Art-Alade and Joke Silva who have kept their marriage out of public domain? If Adesua farts, it gets into social media. If Banky W coughs, they hurry to post it. Hmmnnn..... I feel sorry for this people, o!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
myners007:
Happy married life. ladies if u believe in this blissful union type Amen and ur own blissful marriage is assured
Amen oooo
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Toyindiva(f): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am so happy for them, how I wish mine was like dt
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Effiezynews:

My dear, I'm very sure. You are not wrong. Everything looks too over the top.

That is the problem with you Nigerians

When someone is posting on his own page happy pics of himself/herself and partner, instead to jump and pass, or say nothing, you people will come with your pessimist mentality

So everyone who posts their pics in this manner is a fake

una sef undecided
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's not over o, banky said honeymoon is January.
Oooooh
What do I know sef?
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Him pikin head go massive
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dey ready bank to make money, maybe when child dedication comes dey will go to Dubai, and celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / How This Fake Kiss Daniel Scams Young Nigerian Girls On Twitter / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.