Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Web Content Development Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Web Content Development Services (239 Views)

Content Development Delivered In Time / Innoson Seal Partnership With Oilserve To Foster Local Content Development / Content Marketing, Content Development/writing Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Content Development Services by LincolnLawyer(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Hello everyone,

I’m a web content developer (i.e. a writer, but for the internet) looking to offer my services.

If:

• you’ve commissioned a website for your business and want to come up with the words that will go on the pages (“About Us” page, “Our Products/ Services” page etc.) or

• your website has a blog that needs frequent updating with articles, “how-to” guides, news updates etc.; or

• you want to run a campaign promoting your product on social media and need snappy posts that stick in the mind and get people excited about your product – look no further!

I will create content that meets the particular requirements of your business using the most suitable tone of voice (that’s right, websites, articles and other content you read online employ a tone of voice that depends on the particular type of business, information being conveyed and the objective behind the message e.g. to inform, to sell, to motivate, to teach, to entertain etc.) that’s snappy to read, evokes an emotional response from the reader and hopefully creates more awareness about your business (online)!

Other services include:

• Editing

• Ghost-writing

• Brand Development

If interested, feel free to get in touch.

I can also be reached on 08038081523 (phone calls only) and 09098713659 (phone calls/WhatsApp).

Have a great day!

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins Roadshow For N10.7b Green Bonds Issuance / Turnover: FMDQ Records N130.17t In 11 Months / Pass Your Exam With Good Score As Assignment Homework Offers Helpful Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.