₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,418 members, 3,971,435 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 07:03 PM

Please Help This Beautiful Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help This Beautiful Lady (114 Views)

Davido's Uncle And Aspiring Senator "Ademola Adeleke" Rocking A Beautiful Lady / Help! This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband (photos) / This Beautiful Lady Is Missing (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Please Help This Beautiful Lady by alakafolasade: 9:55am On Dec 07
On my way to work this morning in Ado Ekiti at old garage area this lady was seen sitting motionless on her travelling box.information gathered that she was dropped at the place early this morning. Please anyone knows the lady should kindly help contact her relatives i could only got her side view.

Re: Please Help This Beautiful Lady by medexico(m): 9:58am On Dec 07
Oh my God!
Motionless?
Re: Please Help This Beautiful Lady by Dadazi: 10:14am On Dec 07
U guys wud have touched her with something to know her state of mind and also try to talk to her to see her response

(0) (Reply)

Workplus Staff Empowerment/training / Get Your Bulk Sms Done At Your Fingertip Efficiently / Ptdf Reg Extended Till Feb. 7;call Wale 08024766934/08068033213 For Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.