Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Help This Beautiful Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help This Beautiful Lady (1678 Views)

Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. / Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Is A Machine / Please Help This Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Beautiful Lady by alakafolasade: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2017
On my way to work this morning in Ado Ekiti at old garage area this lady was seen sitting motionless on her travelling box.information gathered that she was dropped at the place early this morning. Please anyone knows the lady should kindly help contact her relatives i could only got her side view.

Re: Please Help This Beautiful Lady by medexico(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Oh my God!
Motionless?
Re: Please Help This Beautiful Lady by Dadazi: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2017
U guys wud have touched her with something to know her state of mind and also try to talk to her to see her response

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's WO And Small Doctors PENALTY Which One Trend Most / Roland Nigerian Living In Ghana , New Here / Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.