Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

2018 Mubarak New Year Mubarak Shayari In Hindi Funny 30 Words - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2018 Mubarak New Year Mubarak Shayari In Hindi Funny 30 Words (713 Views)

Dosti And Friendship Shayari In Hindi / Merry Christmas Shayari 2018 In Hindi SMS Wishes ASCII Codes / #funny New Year 2018 Funny Shayari In Hindi English Top Sms For 1 January Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Mubarak New Year Mubarak Shayari In Hindi Funny 30 Words by rishiishan: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Hey guys welcome back on this website which is going to celebrate Happy New year 2018. As we all know that the year of 2017 is near to its end. 2018 is waiting for us, so lets celebrate it with us by using our funny sms shayari which are easily available on this website. New year is that day when new calendar year start and the old one end. The last night of the year is known as New Year's Eve. So if you want to wish your friend with a funny collection of sms and wishes. Then you should try these lines.
New year's resolution #1. Be more awesome than last year.
one million copies of a new book sold in just two days due to typing errors of just one alphabet of just one alphabet in title of book.
"An idea can change your wife."
May your dreams blossom and make you happy in many ways. Have a wonderful New year.
To my friends. I wish peace, love and health. Blash, Blash... screw that! i wish you lots of sex, booze, orgasms and hope you win the lotto. Happy new year 2018.
Every new year i resolve to lose 20 pounds and i do the problem is that i gain 30.
Don't be excited about this new year stuff only the calendar has changed. The spouse, job and targets remains the same..

Click here to read :- http://www.happynewyear2018shayari.in/

(1) (Reply)

Karma!! / Golden Goose Francy Least / Coca-cola Advert Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.