Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment (818 Views)

I Came Across These Sites And Right Now I Am Making More Money Without Stress / 1.5% Monthly Interest On Investment.( VERIFIED INVESTMENTS) / Earn up to 10k every month with no investment. I am making it..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment by Realkenny(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
I Dont know if this will be banned here but this is a legit opportunity for everyone and I'll love it if the mods leave this for people to see.

I've earned over 35usd in residual income and in just few weeks for an initial investment of 130usd and you can do the same just trust your guts and take a step forward.

I started out with just 130usd because I wanted to test it out myself, and also I wanted to show you all that you don’t have to take too big of a risk in order to make a really decent amount of money.

What am I talking about "bit connect" with this its sure to earn 1.5% daily... I don't want to go into full details here because of the forum rules but you can get my number and email by viewing my profile thank you

Re: How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment by lollyheart: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice , I know someone who is earning millions with bit connect
Re: How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment by Solahted: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'm interested. Here is my WhatsApp number : 08104006298.
Re: How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment by lollyheart: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Solahted:
I'm interested. Here is my WhatsApp number : 08104006298.
you can view his phone number and email on his profile
Re: How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment by sekesi2009(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested. This is my email address sekesi2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Source For Loan With Affordable Interest For Business / UNEMPLOYED? STUDENTS? NEED MORE SOURCES OF INCOME? GET IN HERE !!!! / Stop For A Moment-you Need To Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.