Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

'I Don't Read Blogs Their Stories Almost Killed Me- Actress Omotola Jalade (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Read Blogs Their Stories Almost Killed Me- Actress Omotola Jalade (vid) (521 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Read Blogs Their Stories Almost Killed Me- Actress Omotola Jalade (vid) by Bhelamblog(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lol! Omotola has revealed how God save her life, after she almost died reading gossip about her, According to her, she doesn't like to read blog, infact she vowed never to read any blog, Cos she almost died when she got addicted to reading gossip blogs, and seeing what people wrote about her.

In an interview with Gossip Nigerian the screen goddess revealed how she would always want to get updated with stories, and almost died each minute she doesn't read a news,.

She said;

' I dont Read Blogs, I don't Know what bloggers are talking about, There was a Time when i wanted to die, I Thought i would die, if i don't read blogs, Infact i defended it, I Said am an actor, so i should know, But then i got to realise that, I don't need it, I don't have to, I don't need to go over any blog to read, or respond, am not gonna die, and since then it has been the best decision have ever made..

She continued:
''The thing about Social media is that your not living yourself, And it ruins relationships, You husband says goodmorning, and you begin to write about it..

On a second thought, how did she know about happenings then, Like the Slave Trade and all?

Anyway Watch the video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZh3rdBfM8/?taken-by=ebiwalisgossipblog

Or Here;

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/how-bloggers-almost-killed-me-with.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Don't Read Blogs Their Stories Almost Killed Me- Actress Omotola Jalade (vid) by SandraDiOku(f): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
The headline killed me plz cnt stop laughing honestly grin

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: First-ever Female Emotional Robot Citizen (sophia) Wants A Family / Hushpuppi Shows Off His Lavish Lifestyle / Wedding Cake Arrangements (12 TIPS) PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.