Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey (881 Views)

Trading Journey / Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Jetland(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Before I start, don't post your emails or phone numbers here as well as I won't post mine.

If you're a boy (I mean not mature), hit the "back" button.

As what I'm about to discuss here is not suitable for everyone, so this post might not be for everyone as well.

It requires discipline and dedication (I mean to be successful in it).

There is this one that I've been pondering over for some times now. What is it? Does it mean that many people are not aware of Binary/F O R E X trading?

Some people think one needs to acquire a degree in it before they can be successful. When some people see or hear the world "F O R E X," they become confused. I don't know whether is because of how its sounds, or for a different reason.

F O R E X simple means Foreign Exchange.
FOR = foreign
-EX = Exchange.
The is the basic meaning of f o r e x.

I started my binary option trading and f o r e x trading this year, and I thank God it's a hug success.

I was not charged a dime from the source where I learned it and I won't charge as many who re willing to learn. Everything is going to be free now and forever.

If you don't have passion for learning, don't just waste your time. Forget this thread.

If you are willing to learn, just send me PM or my whatsapp number 08135472339, and I will add you to my training platform. Once again, don't drop your email or number here. Beware of scammers.

Below are the screen shorts of my previous trades and one of my students' screen short.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by MoreWahala: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jetland:
Before I start, don't post your emails or phone numbers here as well as I won't post mine.

How can I reach you, I can't access my Nairaland mail, so I can't send you Pm.
Pls tell me how to reach you
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by beautyoftheLord: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
How does one reach you?
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by eband(f): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
How do I contact you for forex trading class
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by debbydee(f): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
i sent a message please check
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Lekan1o1: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jetland:

If you're a boy (I mean not mature), hit the "back" button.

As what I'm about to discuss here is not suitable for everyone, so this post might not be for everyone as well.

It requires discipline and dedication (I mean to be successful in it).

There is this one that I've been pondering over for some times now. What is it? Does it mean that many people are not aware of Binary/F O R E X trading?

Some people think one needs to acquire a degree in it before they can be successful. When some people see or hear the world "F O R E X," they become confused. I don't know whether is because of how its sounds, or for a different reason.

F O R E X simple means Foreign Exchange.
FOR = foreign
-EX = Exchange.
The is the basic meaning of f o r e x.

I started my binary option trading and f o r e x trading this year, and I thank God it's a hug success.

I was not charged a dime from the source where I learned it and I won't charge as many who re willing to learn. Everything is going to be free now and forever.

If you don't have passion for learning, don't just waste your time. Forget this thread.

If you are willing to learn, just send me PM and I will add you to my training platform. Once again, don't drop your email or number here. Beware of scammers.

Below are the screen shorts of my previous trades and one of my students' screen short.

Sent u pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Jetland(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
MoreWahala:

How can I reach you, I can't access my Nairaland mail, so I can't send you Pm.
Pls tell me how to reach you
Well, here is my whatsapp digit: zero eight one three five four seven two double three nine
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Jetland(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
I've replied everyone that sent me Private Message (PM)
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Jetland(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
For those of you guys that contacted me, kindly check your email addresses. If you're just viewing this threat for the first time and you want to contact me, just add my whatsapp number provided in the post, or send me PM.
Re: My Forex And Binary Option Trading Journey by Futureinvestors(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Country With Long-term Power Shortage, Nigeria Is Very Good For Investing I / A New Ponzi Site Just Launched!!! Www.cosycash.org / Need Funding For Your Start Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.