Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Omotola Revealed The Best Decision She Made In Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Revealed The Best Decision She Made In Her Life (478 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Revealed The Best Decision She Made In Her Life by Lilpea(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekehinde has said the best decisions she made in her life was taken years ago and till date she never regretted the decision.

According to her, there was a time in her life that she depended heavily on blogs and like many people, she devoted time to checking the blogs to see what was being said.

“When I stopped, I thought I was going to die, I even defended it that it was necessary to check these blogs as an actor… But I didn’t die”.

Omotola further revealed that she stopped checking blogs because she didn’t care what was being said about her anymore. She added that she is at peace with herself.
Read more>>http://www.paramountupdates.com/omotola-revealed-best-decision-made-life/

Re: Omotola Revealed The Best Decision She Made In Her Life by okachie1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Stories everywhere these days!! Actors/celebrities and insecurities are inseparable.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 20 Things Adesua Learns From God Recently / Nigerian Musician, Burna Boy, In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Miss Kogi Gets Brand New 1997 Volkswagen Golf Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.