Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test (16336 Views)

Help, Babban Gona Test Invite / Doreo Partners/babban Gona Test Invite / Apply For Babban Gona Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by OmniSparrow: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Euphrosyne:
Please can you give me directions on how to get to the venue from oshodi. Just got an invite
Take a bus to obalende. From there take a bus to Ajah. Stop at lekki 2nd roundabout which is maruwa bus stop.
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Jamaticulus(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
OmniSparrow:

Take a bus to obalende. From there take a bus to Ajah. Stop at lekki 2nd roundabout which is maruwa bus stop.

Complete this bro....after maruwa b/stop nko?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by OmniSparrow: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Complete this bro....after maruwa b/stop nko?
Better, stop at F bus stop.F is the next bus stop after Maruwa. There's a road at the junction along petrocam filling station. There are bikes there. Enter the road, walk down. Take the first turn on your right. After citilodge by the left of the road, you're see a blue gate. That's the entrance to u3 estate. Walk to the gate and identify yourself for the security. When you gain entrance, walk straight down until you get to prof adebisi olagoke street (hope I got that). It's after DCS street in the estate. Enter and walk to number 9.
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Jamaticulus(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2018
OmniSparrow:

Better, stop at F bus stop.F is the next bus stop after Maruwa. There's a road at the junction along petrocam filling station. There are bikes there. Enter the road, walk down. Take the first turn on your right. After citilodge by the left of the road, you're see a blue gate. That's the entrance to u3 estate. Walk to the gate and identify yourself for the security. When you gain entrance, walk straight down until you get to prof adebisi olagoke street (hope I got that). It's after DCS street in the estate. Enter and walk to number 9.

Thanks and God bless for this detailed description.

Seems you work there...Or prolly, gone there in the past for the aptitude test. Any idea what to expect in this test? I know it has been said here that it's all about critical reasoning, can you give us something more specific? Like a sample of how the questions look like....
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by OmniSparrow: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Thanks and God bless for this detailed description.

Seems you work there...Or prolly, gone there in the past for the aptitude test. Any idea what to expect in this test? I know it has been said here that it's all about critical reasoning, can you give us something more specific? Like a sample of how the questions look like....
Gone there for the test. Honestly can't explain that test. Be prepared to analyse the problems first. Use diagrams a lot to gain clarity of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Saidox19(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just did the test, and it was really tough but rest assured, the scholars will break it down. I already received a regret mail as per the test.
Let me help you guys with one of the questions I remember.
*Five people were asked to run for a post. George, Henry, Janet, irene, and Kay.* *One of them would run no matter what the case May be*

*If George was asked to run, he would run*
*If Henry was asked to run, he would, so as to stop Kay from winning*
*If Janet was asked to run, she would, in as much George did not*
*If Irene was asked to run, she would, if janet did as well*
*If Kay was asked to run, he would if Irene is not*

If all were asked to run, how many would eventually run?
For henry and janet to run, who are those to be invited??
If all but George was asked to run, how many would run??

4 Likes

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Saidox19(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
There are many more questions under this, just the only three I remember
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Saidox19(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Another one was on game of Chess.
It goes thus

Seven players are left on the board of Chess. White kind, white queen, white rook and white bishop. Also the black kind, black queen and black knight.
I can't really remember this one. But you need to understand the board game very well before you can answer that question.

There is another complex one about crates of eggs and six ton to be loaded on a ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by drightguy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHECK THIS OUT grin

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Pls what next after the online assessment guyz?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by jozef4links: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Eagle1990:

HAVE YOU WRITTEN THE ONLINE TEST?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
jozef4links:

HAVE YOU WRITTEN THE ONLINE TEST?

Yes I have... Just last night
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by jozef4links: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Eagle1990:

Yes I have... Just last night

HOW DID IT GO? YOU RMBR THE QUESTIONS?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
jozef4links:

It went good I suppose...
I remember they asked questions concerning the chess game... Also, some few comments above has a screenshot of how the bulk of d questions were patterned.
Time wouldn't be a constraint cos u have a little less than 2hours.... Ur reasoning abilities would be put to the test.
Goodluck!
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Oluwapresley(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eagle1990:

Good afternoon. Please, can you share a link to the application? Thanks
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Oluwapresley(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
jozef4links:

Good afternoon. Please, can you share a link to the application? Thanks
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by ykay11: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Please who has taken the test or has the material, me exam deadline is 5pm tomorrow, who can assist a fellow nairalander in any way possible
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Abelomo: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Plz someone should help a sister with babban gona past questions or preparatory materials. Plz
Assistance urgently needed to prepare for text invite
Thanks
Email: Faithabaku@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Chibunduenkay: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Hi Faith,

How did yours eventually go? Do you work there now? I took a test earlier in the week and still haven’t gotten any feedback yet

1 Like

Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Obafemi785: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2019
Hello Chibunduenkay,
Please i have babban gona aptitude test, how was yours, what came out and how would you advice me to prepare. Thank you ������
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by NanoSec: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2019
For aptitude questions and answers covering ages, averages, time and distances and number siries

send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Bluekhid: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
please who has information concerning this company?? any Information about their pay?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by jojoey: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Saidox19 post=65072316]I just did the test, and it was really tough but rest assured, the scholars will break it down. I already received a regret mail as per the test.
Let me help you guys with one of the questions I remember.
*Five people were asked to run for a post. George, Henry, Janet, irene, and Kay.* *One of them would run no matter what the case May be*

*If George was asked to run, he would run*
*If Henry was asked to run, he would, so as to stop Kay from winning*
*If Janet was asked to run, she would, in as much George did not*
*If Irene was asked to run, she would, if janet did as well*
*If Kay was asked to run, he would if Irene is not*

If all were asked to run, how many would eventually run?
For henry and janet to run, who are those to be invited??
If all but George was asked to run, how many would run??

Hello, I hope you see this, please do yo you remember how many questions in total?
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by darey009: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
I've written the test and it involves a lot of critical reasoning..a lot of it. The questions about chess and the crates posted here came out too..
If you want tips, inbox me at daresky005@gmail.com
Re: Babban Gona: Invitation To Aptitude Test by Terata: 9:13pm On Jan 20
Who works here?

Abeg share tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Almighty 'can We Meet You?' Question. / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.