Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos (55415 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Balogun & Mustafa Chike-obi; Why The Legendary Mathematician So Named His Sons / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Clefayomide: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
biacan:
Wow the groom is so handsome...... e fine con get money pass 99% of guys wey dey nairaland hands down

Thank God say I no dey nairaland grin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by jacyhelen(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
When the rich,educated muslim marries,you know that Islam and its babaric way is for the poor and illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by summerky: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sapphire86:
The groom is one serious eye candy.... tongue

You've not met my boyfriend
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Yemiie: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
peepydelano:
don't generalize,aw many of us av u met.

Osheeey baaadest grin

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by summerky: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sapphire86:
The groom is one serious eye candy.... tongue

You've not meet my boyfriend
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by rozayx5(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
I don't mind changing religion just to marry someone this handsome

He is too fine for you

Get someone else
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Casmir14:
if you are the one on that DP pls. Just find one guy from obubra and marry
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

So you #TeamDwarfs

Beauty and height is 100%

Short people wont make heaven
Tall people die early grin
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by captainbangz: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
No be una dey jump upandan with una money money talk¿¿ Una never see anything. Lol
Casmir14:
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yemiie:

Osheeey baaadest grin
yes we Arabian Fulani's av got some nice genes,u wana make cute babies?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
This guy fine sha

Well That's because you haven't seen me. lipsrsealed
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
olasaad:

O ya let know you
u wana make cute babies?u want some Arabian Fulani genes for ur kids?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by olasaad(f): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
peepydelano:
u wana make cute babies?u want some Arabian Fulani genes for ur kids?

Show your face and your acc.na him I talk ooo
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
summerky:

You've not meet my boyfriend

Hmmmm... I like it When a woman stands up for her man. I just hope he's also standing up for you right now.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by LuvU2: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.

How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.

You have to pair up with your match

Lol U couldn't hide ur insecurity. Girls like what they like. He isn't even so cute nd u mad that a girl is drooling. what if he is damn cute then? lol.

Ladies don't be shy to compliment handsome men cos u don't want to hurt an ugly hurting dude who would also pick a beautiful woman in all dispensations. Be bold about ur preference❤❤❤ Don't settle for less❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Blackhawk01: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
zicoraads:

Long throat tongue

These are just the very few whose dad's married from Arab countries or the Shuwa Arabs of Borno. Majority of us are dark and ugly like me embarassed

Hahahaha grin grin grin

Show me your face and account balance, let me be the judge of that. smiley
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Blackhawk01: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol U couldn't hide ur insecurity. Girls like what they like. He isn't even so cute nd u mad that a girl is drooling. what if he is damn cute then? lol.

Ladies don't be shy to compliment handsome men cos u don't want to hurt an ugly hurting dude who would also pick a beautiful woman in all dispensations. Be bold about ur preference❤❤❤ Don't settle for less❤

Preach sister, preach! kiss

#TeamCuteGuysOnly cool

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Monaco2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
All u guys raining abuse on that girl just because she aired her opinion should try n get a life n stop being a bully, I don't c y u av to insult her, it's a free world n she is not UGLY so y'all should get a life. #dontbeabully

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Well That's because you haven't seen me. lipsrsealed
Oya lemme see you
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by LuvU2: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Preach sister, preach! kiss

#TeamCuteGuysOnly cool
Amen
#TeamCuteandVerySecuredGuys# nothing sexier❤❤
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
olasaad:

Show your face and your acc.na him I talk ooo
my face ur dreams,my account ur biggest dreams
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Blackhawk01: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Michelle55:
sister keh? Shey you be she or he? cos me don lost ontop misplaced identity faa

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin

No go lost, I wee nor be able to search for you because I'm on my way to the north biko. Iyamm a sisi tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Xionez(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
acme6:
He is so cute, you just can't get mad at them when they are so cute.

And if you catch him cheating?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Na this kind of guy I dey find
Cute,rich and handsome cool

Nobody should quote me o
Unless u are cute grin
Den upgrade u look like dry fish
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Michelle55: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin

No go lost, I wee nor be able to search for you because I'm on my way to the north biko. Iyamm a sisi tongue
chai..chisos!!! Ayam understand now.. tanchu for correction me.. lol
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by QueenMarvella(f): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
demefaboy:
Den upgrade u look like dry fish

grin
I said cute guys should quote me
What part don't u understand?
U can go and die tongue
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by demefaboy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
QueenMarvella:

grin
I said cute guys should quote me
What part don't u understand?
U can go and die tongue
The part that I don't understand is that their is no cuter, finer person in ur generation that I don't look better than
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
It’s time for the union of Mairama Indimi and Mustafa Masango.

Mairama Indimi, the pretty daughter of billionaire Mohammed Indimi will be tying the knot with her lover in the next 48 hours.
The couple got engaged few months ago and we’re excited about their journey to becoming Mr and Mrs Mustafa Masango.
Who's 'we' exactly?
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ladycloud(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
byemx06:

is that you on ur DP ........SMH
lol.. Nawa for you o
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos by Ladycloud(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

Look for your mate please.

How do you expect an handsome chap to settle for someone like you.

It doesnt work that way.

You have to pair up with your match

kai.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Photos From Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.