Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R (1617 Views)

Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / After 11 Miscarriages - Kano Woman Finally Delivers A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R by cynthiadlit: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Anita, wife of Paul Okoye of the P Square fame, has expressed gratitude to God for turning her pain to joy following the recent birth of their twins.

A grateful Anita, who shared a testimony of how she had four miscarriages, said she never in her wildest imagination thought she’d be celebrating the birth of not one, but two babies at the same time after the loss of previous pregnancies.

See what she wrote on her IG page this morning SOURCEhttp://thejuicyblog.com/id-four-miscarriages-giving-birth-twins-paul-okoyes-wife-anita-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Your Favourite Actresses Nailed Their Looks To The 2017 Future Awards? / Help....bought #8,000 Airtime From My Bank Account Mistakenly......... / Hi I'm New On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.