Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Some Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings They Collected Revealed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Some Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings They Collected Revealed (353 Views)

Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) / See The House Your Tithes And Offering Is Building For You In Heaven / Have You Ever Wondered Why Some Pastors Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Some Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings They Collected Revealed by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
While the issue of tithing appears to be causing ripples and division among Nigerians, an investigative journalist and writer, Femi Owolabi, has come to the defence of some pastors and what they do with the tithes and offerings they get from the church.

Femi Owolabi took to his Facebook account to speak on the trending issue. Below is what he posted...

million dollar engagement rings, most expensive wedding ring, most expensive engagement ring brand, blue diamond ring by bvlgari, most expensive ring in the world 2017, most expensive wedding ring in the world, 20 carat diamond ring price, cheap jewelry websites, best jewelry websites online, inexpensive real jewelry, cheap fashion jewelry online, cheap good quality jewelry, cheap trendy jewelry, best place to buy jewelry online, best online fashion jewelry stores.

I live around Yaba area of Lagos. From Sabo down to Iwaya, you see boreholes donated by Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, MFM.

Many months ago, I was working on a report and I needed to carry out some laboratory tests. When I got to University of Lagos' Chemical Engineering lab, I was directed to the university's central lab which I gathered is the largest and most equipped. Entering, I saw that the lab was donated by Daniel Olukoya, founder of MFM who is actually an alumnus of the school.

As much as the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, embarrasses itself on the pages of newspaper, CAN runs one of the largest displaced persons camps in the northeast.

For three years that I have been mobilizing relief materials for displaced persons in the northeast, aside individuals and a few NGOs, Christian organizations have been a larger donor of relief materials. My phone would ring, and the caller goes, "I am Pastor JJ. We have bags of cloths, please how do we get these to the displaced persons in the northeast?"

Read full report at: http://www.efogator.com/2017/12/femi-owolabi-reveals-how-some-pastors.html

(1) (Reply)

N-Power Bayelsa, Share Your Experience Today / How Event Managers Should Review The Outgoing Year 2017 / Q And Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.