Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

- Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (7406 Views)

Best Cclass Benz Cars At Best Prices (TOKUNBO,) #08096577304 / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / Buying Of Cars At Apapa Berger.Is it Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by fesriders: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: by sben2308(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
fesriders:
Gentlemen, it won't be easy to post more than 400 car pictures and their prices..the cars are real..
There is no harm in coming to inspect your choice..you don't need to come with money first, but you can come with your mechanic..inspection is free

Believe me u I understand but we are not asking for 400 pictures .If u can do at least 20cars from the least price to the most (like $1500 - $70,000)
Re: by fesriders: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Ok..noted..
Re: by fesriders: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: by laudate: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
fesriders:
Ok..noted..

You have still not answered my question..!

laudate:
Is there a 2008/9 LR4 among the vehicles for sale?
Re: by fesriders: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Yesoo
Re: by fesriders: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: by leonn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Let me take you guys out of the dark.... The op is only but a registered agent with a duelly registered company which specializes in buying used cars from Nigerians who are willing to sell their cars without stress @ highly discounted rate. The company buys these cars and resells through registered agents, like the op. They get prices for each cars from the company and add their own cut to the price because the company does not deal with buyers directly. Kindly Note these vehicles are sold just the way they were bought, however there is a detailed report on each vehicles, because after purchase there is a quality control accessment on every vehicle that comes to the yard before they are sold out, which means if you are interested in buying a vehicle from the op as an agent that he is kindly insist on seeing the vehicle report in order to prevent had I know. The op is only keen on making sales and getting profit, but as buyer follow these instructions and you won't have regrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by fesriders: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2018
You have rightly said it..so call for the vehicle of your choice..
Re: by sben2308(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2018
leonn:
Let me take you guys out of the dark.... The op is only but a registered agent with a duelly registered company which specializes in buying used cars from Nigerians who are willing to sell their cars without stress @ highly discounted rate. The company buys these cars and resells through registered agents, like the op. They get prices for each cars from the company and add their own cut to the price because the company does not deal with buyers directly. Kindly Note these vehicles are sold just the way they were bought, however there is a detailed report on each vehicles, because after purchase there is a quality control accessment on every vehicle that comes to the yard before they are sold out, which means if you are interested in buying a vehicle from the op as an agent that he is kindly insist on seeing the vehicle report in order to prevent had I know. The op is only keen on making sales and getting profit, but as buyer follow these instructions and you won't have regrets.

Agreed but I also see no difference y he can't upload pix for us even if its few .Display makes business grow faster and brings right attraction also
Re: by fesriders: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Are u telling another person how to run his deals..do u know the terms of the agents and the parent company..?
If you are not satisfied with our method of business.. Then look elsewhere..

1 Like

Re: by fesriders: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: by sben2308(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
fesriders:
Are u telling another person how to run his deals..do u know the terms of the agents and the parent company..?
If you are not satisfied with our method of business.. Then look elsewhere..

This attitude is y Nigerians hardly go far business wise .U forgotten nothing is wrong in others giving u their ideas and they do this to show they av your best interest at heart .But thanks again to exposing your level of Business mentality to us all on ur platform .Thanks again n God bless u

2 Likes

Re: by fesriders: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2018
keep your ideas to yourself..is my atitude you want to buy or your choice car..?if my atitude is preventing you from coming to buy your dream car at a give away price and save money, then you have to reconsider your own mentality..
I sell cars on daily basis and collect my agents fee..so either you buy or not does not stop millions of customers out there from buying..Afterall, Nairaland is just one out of many other ways of getting customers...atitude my foot.

1 Like

Re: by fesriders: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 5:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: by fesriders: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: by PresidentT(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
fesriders:
keep your ideas to yourself..is my atitude you want to buy or your choice car..?if my atitude is preventing you from coming to buy your dream car at a give away price and save money, then you have to reconsider your own mentality..
I sell cars on daily basis and collect my agents fee..so either you buy or not does not stop millions of customers out there from buying..Afterall, Nairaland is just one out of many other ways of getting customers...atitude my foot.
Na wah for you o! The dude genuinely gave you a smart advice and instead of you to acknowledge or pretend to you went into garage mode....
Easy o bros!

3 Likes

Re: by Ipfreely: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
With the above display by this gentleman, I would recommend extreme due diligence for any prospective clients.

To the gentleman, yes, I would say your attitude is a very significant part of your business.

2 Likes

Re: by fesriders: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Bravo, bravo, busybody..who is going to pay you for nairaland advice..SEUN OSEWA i know..you who are you..save your advice..just come and buy cheap cars..thats all.

1 Like

Re: by fesriders: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: by Ipfreely: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
The irony is that you and I have been in contact. We've been planning a vehicle purchase, I asked you about a couple and you gave me prices and sent me photos, and I said I'd get back to you.

Human behaviour is reasonably predictable. If your reaction to such mild critique is this uncouth spiel, then perhaps I'd be better off taking my business elsewhere. It may or may not hurt your bottom line, but that's hardly the point.

Good Luck with your endeavours.

Caveat Emptor.

3 Likes

Re: by sben2308(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ipfreely:
The irony is that you and I have been in contact. We've been planning a vehicle purchase, I asked you about a couple and you gave me prices and sent me photos, and I said I'd get back to you.

Human behaviour is reasonably predictable. If your reaction to such mild critique is this uncouth spiel, then perhaps I'd be better off taking my business elsewhere. It may or may not hurt your bottom line, but that's hardly the point.

Good Luck with your endeavours.

Caveat Emptor.

I totally understands how u feel but I wish he understand that cuz people opinion goes a long way to help shape it for better .God well help him ,sorry he will have to help himself here cuz God has done his part for him .
Re: by coretechng1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
There is a book "Attitude is everythjng"
Re: by opomulero(m): 2:45am On Jan 27, 2018
opomulero:

How much should i budget for honda CRV 2008 to 2010?

Do the cars have custom papers or what other documentations are required of me when coming?

Do you have a mechanic on geound too that one can work with?

??
Re: by fesriders: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
All these antagonism does not hold water..i just sold two cars yesterday and will still sell more...im just very happy and grateful to God..
If you want to buy a very very geuine cheap car, come to me..i have helped a lot of people to buy vehicles at saraa prices..just grab the opportunity and forget about the atitude of the op..
Call me on 08177747774
Re: by fesriders: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2003 Company Used 14-seater Toyota Hiace Bus,SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!! / A Tokunbo Toyota Lexus Es 330 Car For Sale,2003 Model. / 2009 Toyota Corolla Le American Specs ( You Never Go Wrong )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.