Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? (1874 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Find A Way, Not An Excuse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
"If you no get money, hide your face".. Small doctor was referring to me in this hit track.
I'm broke, got sacked at work, can't pay rent, can't pay the bills at home any more. No respect for me anymore. I run errands at home now.
I want to beg my wife to divorce me. Poor man no suppose get wife. so I can leave Abuja and relocate to port harcourt or Lagos to do some menial job for now. I will be sending money to her monthly for my children.
I am not happy with this decision but whetin man go do na. Abuja landlords are not smiling. The man said he is coming to throw my loads out december 24. He said that will be my Xmas gift. Poverty na bastard!

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Make i first laugh grin grin grin

I think you have been running away from your true calling which is comedy.

3 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by delishpot: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hiannnn. Running errands is not bad na. If you are not employed and can spare some time to assist at home why do you find it hard to do or see it as an insult? Na me suppose run errands for you? Is it not your family? Many men start feeling small when they lose their source of income. Don't fret it. Be strong and even if you leave Abuja don't ask for divorce. Just take a break and send her money as often as you can.

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adjust to your level
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
Adjust to your level

How ?
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
At all it shouldn't be a reason to, but some women might agree that it is, but it shouldn't be
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by internationalman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
No, but an excuse to not commence one.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
Make i first laugh grin grin grin

I think you have been running away from your true calling which is comedy.

I go MC your wedding b that
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:
"If you no get money, hide your face".. Small doctor was referring to me in this hit track.
I'm broke, got sacked at work, can't pay rent, can't pay the bills at home any more. No respect for me anymore. I run errands at home now.
I want to beg my wife to divorce me. Poor man no suppose get wife. so I can leave Abuja and relocate to port harcourt or Lagos to do some menial job for now. I will be sending money to her monthly for my children.
I am not happy with this decision but whetin man go do na. Abuja landlords are not smiling. The man said he is coming to throw my loads out december 24. He said that will be my Xmas gift. Poverty na bastard!
this is what you get when you marry slay queens instead of someone who will support you for better for worse. God will have mercy on you. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Staying in a marriage when you are broke no easy o. You can't eat anyhow, you must respect yourself. Even your manhood go adjust! No unnecessary erection like Rochas Okorocha. You become aggressive out of frustration and this is not good for the kids. I just want to walk away.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Evacroft: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
I wanted to say calm down and and not divorce her,but on a second thought it wont be a bad idea as long as u know this thing might repeat itself with anoda woman,if u decide to marry again.
Do the needful which is dust urself up and go look for job. And what do u mean by errand boy? I hope it is not attending to ur family needs u call errand cos u will be so surprise some rich pple do it.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
ifypromise:

this is what you get when you marry slay queens instead of someone who will support you for better for worse. God will have mercy on you. Goodluck

I no marry slay queen but body dey do me somehow. Shame dey cash me
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by yanabazee: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:

Giving excuses not to man up and get your game played well is childish.....

Oga, comot go look for job and build ur family!!
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Evacroft:
I wanted to say calm down and and not divorce her,but on a second thought it wont be a bad idea as long as u know this thing might repeat itself with anoda woman,if u decide to marry again.
Do the needful which is dust urself up and go look for job. And what do u mean by errand boy? I hope it is not attending to ur family needs u call errand cos u will be so surprise some rich pple do it.

There are some errand you don't do normally but when one is idle, woman go stylishly turn you to a maid. You no fit understand and God no go let you understand
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
yanabazee:

Giving excuses not to man up and get your game played well is childish.....

Oga, comot go look for job and build ur family!!

You don't have to get angry over my own problem. Your own dey come, relax

5 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
pcguru1:

How ?

Since he's wife is taking care of the family financially I presume, he can make himself useful in other ways.
If he likes to eat fresh fish before, he can start eating ponmo and titus perhaps. and he should reduce the quantity of garri(eba) he takes

2 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
fuckerstard:

Since he's wife is taking care of the family financially I presume, he can make himself useful in other ways.
If he likes to eat fresh fish before, he can start eating ponmo and titus perhaps. and he should reduce the quantity of garri(eba) he takes

Yeah that's true
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by yanabazee: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:

You don't have to get angry over my own problem. Your own dey come, relax

I've never had any problem but challenges and I tackle em like a man and I don't seek for people's opinion... I forbid you telling me my problem will come..

The only person having problem and acting childish here is you...

But wait oh, if you've got a wife and kid(s) and you have this kind of mentality, then you were never matured enough to go into marriage!!
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
yanabazee:

I've never had any problem but challenges and I tackle em like a man and I don't seek for people's opinion... I forbid you telling me my problem will come..

But wait oh, if you've got a wife and kid(s) and you have this kind of mentality, then you were never matured enough to go into marriage!!

Take it easy bro, you sound more frustrated than the man! You should see the humour in his post.

5 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:
Staying in a marriage when you are broke no easy o. You can't eat anyhow, you must respect yourself. Even your manhood go adjust! No unnecessary erection like Rochas Okorocha. You become aggressive out of frustration and this is not good for the kids. I just want to walk away.....

Erection like Rochas, you are a mad man. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
You have lost your power! Pele
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by yanabazee: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
luxy44:

Take it easy bro, you sound more frustrated than the man! You should see the humour in his post.

There is no humour perceived!!.. A grown up man who can't even handle his family seems childish to me!!
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
yanabazee:

Are you broke too?

4 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by yanabazee: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:

Are you broke too?
Why should I be broke? when I can create jobs for myself?
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Evacroft: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
december7:

There are some errand you don't do normally but when one is idle, woman go stylishly turn you to a maid. You no fit understand and God no go let you understand

I no fit understand because u be alien and i be human ba.the fact is u do what works for ur family as a man which includes droping ur ego and lead,Just like christ did,dont find an ewsy way out by abandoning ur wife and children and send them tokens and come here to say i cant understand.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by baby124: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin
OP has a future in comedy!

OP! Hang on and hold on, you will come out of your present predicament. If you don’t have a job, you should naturally help out more at home than you do when you are working. Don’t read meaning into that, that is very unfair to your wife. Your wife is probably going through tough times as well thinking of the uncertainty that can happen if she loses her job too. This is not the time for frustration but a time to value your wife and plan with her.

Also, try to keep busy by looking for office work and hand work in the mean time. God will pull you out of it soon. Trust me, there are many let downs in life. If you run from this woman and YOUR kids, what happens when you have another setback in life? For how long will you continue to run?

That your plan is to run away from your family during tough times is very disappointing. I will blame your frustration for this because you are obviously not thinking clearly. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Dcholeric: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:
Hiannnn. Running errands is not bad na. If you are not employed and can spare some time to assist at home why do you find it hard to do or see it as an insult? Na me suppose run errands for you? Is it not your family? Many men start feeling small when they lose their source of income. Don't fret it. Be strong and even if you leave Abuja don't ask for divorce. Just take a break and send her money as often as you can.
you don start ..
shey the grown man should now be a proud houseboy/Jacob?

fear God
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by ImaIma1(f): 5:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Yes it is an excuse for divorce if money was a major reason for getting married rather than love.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by delishpot: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Dcholeric:

you don start ..
shey the grown man should now be a proud houseboy/Jacob?

fear God

Is his wife Jacob/house girl? Are his kids little Jacobs/houseboys and girls? Okay since OP can not run errands for HIS home while he is unemployed and has the time to do so for now at least, you can go and help him run errands for HIS family maybe it will calm him down cool

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2017
baby124:
grin grin grin
OP has a future in comedy!

OP! Hang on and hold on, you will come out of your present predicament. If you don’t have a job, you should naturally help out more at home than you do when you are working. Don’t read meaning into that, that is very unfair to your wife. Your wife is probably going through tough times as well thinking of the uncertainty that can happen if she loses her job too. This is not the time for frustration but a time to value your wife and plan with her.

Also, try to keep busy by looking for office work and hand work in the mean time. God will pull you out of it soon. Trust me, there are many let downs in life. If you run from this woman and YOUR kids, what happens when you have another setback in life? For how long will you continue to run?

That your plan is to run away from your family during tough times is very disappointing. I will blame your frustration for this because you are obviously not thinking clearly. Goodluck!

Thank you baby124! Nah, I no fit run. I was down/sad when I posted it. In fact, I did 4 interviews last month and they are all successful. My appointment letter or next stage is taking too long and it is weighing me down. I can't wait to be a man again.
This morning, I woke up in a buggati. I have a meeting with my landlord this weekend, I am sure he will cool it down.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:

Is his wife Jacob/house girl? Are his kids little Jacobs/houseboys and girls? Okay since OP can not run errands for HIS home while he is unemployed and has the time to do so for now at least, you can go and help him run errands for HIS family maybe it will calm him down cool

Thanks for the referral. I will be waiting for him to start work. Pls tell him he won't be working in the other room o
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by jashar(f): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives / Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother / Polygamy, Forced Marriage Practiced In Texas.read On………

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.