Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here (455 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. / Bible Scholars Please What Are Your Thoughts On Deut 22:13-21? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here by Trendy247: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Shedrach, Mhedrach and Abednego were persecuted for their faith but trusted in God and were saved from the burning furnace. some renowned apostle/disciples in the bible on the other hand also trusted in God but were killed. what is the difference btwn the faith of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego and the faith of those Apostle that were killed. your answer should lay emphasis on salvation.
Re: Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here by greatnaija01: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
pls no ONE has the TIME to sit n write commentary for u WHEN COMMON BIBLE IS TOO HARD FOR U TO READ.

JESUS PROPHESIED IT... thats all.
in the gospels Jesus said they would be killed n scourged n those who kill them will think they are doing God a service...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DYING FOR WHAT U BELIEVE. So stop calling on scholars when u have refused to study for yourself. Rather Go n pray that you may get to love God so much that your relationship with God will be so close to a point u can die for Him if confronted to do so.

The hebrew children were ready to die... THEY SAID IT IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL even if they were not saved o.... (PLEASE READ YOUR BIBLE NEXT TIME THOROUGHLY BEFORE COMING HERE TO BRING ALREADY SOLVED ISSUES.)

hebrews 11 SAID THEY DIED IN FAITH. so please leave faith out of it.

Trendy247:
Shedrach, Mhedrach and Abednego were persecuted for their faith but trusted in God and were saved from the burning furnace. some renowned apostle/disciples in the bible on the other hand also trusted but were killed. what is the difference btwn the faith of shedrach,meshach and abednego and the faith of those apostles that were killed. write a full commentary on your answer with emphasis on salvation.
Re: Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here by purem(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls no ONE has the TIME to sit n write commentary for u WHEN COMMON BIBLE IS TOO HARD FOR U TO READ.

JESUS PROPHESIED IT... thats all.
in the gospels Jesus said they would be killed n scourged n those who kill them will think they are doing God a service...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN DYING FOR WHAT U BELIEVE. So stop calling on scholars when u have refused to study for yourself. Rather Go n pray that you may get to love God so much that your relationship with God will be so close to a point u can die for Him if confronted to do so.

The hebrew children were ready to die... THEY SAID IT IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL even if they were not saved o.... (PLEASE READ YOUR BIBLE NEXT TIME THOROUGHLY BEFORE COMING HERE TO BRING ALREADY SOLVED ISSUES.)

hebrews 11 SAID THEY DIED IN FAITH. so please leave faith out of it.

Your post is disgusting angry

Do you even know what it means to die?

Dying for a being that doesn't know about your existence or that doesn't even exist sef

Ema tan ra rin nbe
Re: Bible Scholars, Please Your Attention Is Needed Here by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Trendy247:
Shedrach, Mhedrach and Abednego were persecuted for their faith but trusted in God and were saved from the burning furnace. some renowned apostle/disciples in the bible on the other hand also trusted in God but were killed. what is the difference btwn the faith of Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego and the faith of those Apostle that were killed.
Your answer should lay emphasis on salvation.
Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed.
You will be hated all over the world
because you are my followers.

- Matthew 24:9

Watch out for people
who will hand you over to the Jewish courts and whip you in their synagogues

- Matthew 10:17

They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.
-John 16:2

4"I tell you, my friends,
do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
5But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear the One who has authority,
after the killing, to cast into Gehenna.
Yes, I say to you, fear Him

- Luke 12:4-5

There is this popular saying, that faith is the kingdom's currency,
the apostles' faith was used for something other than their immediate survival and/or self preservation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Secret :the 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Spirit Of Fear / Jesus Is Coming Back Again / Prophet "T B Joshua’s" Prophesies For 2018 Via Synagogue Church Of All Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.