Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns (1893 Views)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by ibrahxx123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Fans of Ghanaian music duo, R2Bees have expressed disaffection following the recent abysmal performances of the group since joining Wizkid’s label, Starboy. As a result, some of their fans have sounded a note of warning to them, they rick losing them if they refuse to cut ties with Starboy Record.

According to a loyal fan, he said.

“R2Bees were so cheap. They could have stand on their own to make impact. R2Bees were the only vibrant music group left in Ghana with the hope to take over Africa with good music but they sold out so cheap!” he (name of fan withheld) vehemently stated.

Also, one other fan painfully revealed that, “R2Bees took six VGMAs with their own effort in 2013 but under Starboy records, all they hear is… #Plantain Chips”,

According to the fans, it’s evident their favorite music group is gradually fading so they must fight to save them. So they must fight to break them away from Wizkid.

The Ghanaian music duo was signed into Starboy Record in 2015.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/06/part-ways-wizkids-starboy-records-r2bees-fans-warns/

Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by yanabazee: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
I believe wizkid put lots of effort to revive r2bees career but those guys don't have the talent anymore....

They should just retire like dbanj and make the best of their youthfulness!!!
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by mayweather145: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Maybe they are now songwriters. To me they supose to own a record lable now instead of signing under wizkid, they have come a long way to be independent.
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by 2dice01: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2017
All diss Ghana nïggas still don't wanna admit it

Musically we Nigerians are your Daddy grin
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Just30: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2017
2dice01:

the fact that we taught you music means you're still a learner
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by 2dice01: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Just30:
the fact that we taught you music means you're still a learner
you taught who music huh

U must be high on pure water or zobo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by OKorowanta: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Dem dey craze..
How many awards has 2face won off late?
The old fade out,the new spring up.
Nothing last forever.
Abi dem no know?
Even Diana Ross can't measure up to Beyonce right now.
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Just30: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
2dice01:
you taught who music huh

U must be high on pure water or zobo grin
ask your God fathers in music
Where they got their music lessons from cheesy grin grin
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by 2dice01: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Just30:
ask your God fathers in music
Where they got their music lessons from cheesy grin grin
Chalie which God fathers

Told u to stop smoking kumasi weed ..you will end up looking like a burnt offering grin
Come try Gidi weed your brain needs upgrading bro

Lemme ask you is there any female artiste in Ghana apart from efya who is sûcking wizzi dìck huh
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Just30: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
2dice01:
Chalie which God fathers

Told u to stop smoking kumasi weed ..you will end up looking like a burnt offering grin
Come try Gidi weed your brain needs upgrading bro

Lemme ask you is there any female artiste in Ghana apart from efya who is sûcking wizzi dìck huh
there are to many female artist in Ghana
Is there any rapper in Nigeria ?
What about dancehall artists ?

I've told you to stop drenching yourself in that bleach tub
Cancer is too bad for your country
There's only one functioning radiotherapy machine in your country
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by 2dice01: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Just30:
there are to many female artist in Ghana
Is there any rapper in Nigeria ?
What about dancehall artists ?

I've told you to stop drenching yourself in that bleach tub
Cancer is too bad for your country
There's only one functioning radiotherapy machine in your country
many female artiste apart from efya and Becka others are only known in their village

We got vector m.i etc
Apart from sarkodie who else rap in ghana
The one corner nìgga?

Hehehehe don't go to dancehall You See how shatta wale has been mastubating on social media cos of dem boys

Tell me which Ghanaian song is bigger than IF diss year?

If none then shut the fûckup grin

2 Likes

Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Emac34: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
2dice01:
many female artiste apart from efya and Becka others are only known in their village

We got vector m.i etc
The one corner nìgga?

Hehehehe don't go to dancehall You See how shatta wale has been mastubating on social media cos of dem boys

finishing gringrin

1 Like

Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Just30: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
2dice01:

We got vector m.i etc
The one corner nìgga?

seems you've really been messed up by the generator fumes

grin grin Nigeria has rappers eeei wonders

Anyway I don't have time for a conversation with you
Cus you have no knowledge of stuffs
Bye bye
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by millyajay(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Just30:
seems you've really been messed up by the generator fumes

grin grin Nigeria has rappers eeei wonders

Anyway I don't have time for a conversation with you
Cus you have no knowledge of stuffs
Bye bye
y are u talking like a dumb fellow? If u wer from South Africa now I wouldn't say anything... apart from sarkodie which other rapper is popular in ur county?? Do u want us to start counting for u?
Na inferiority complex go finish Ghanaians �

1 Like

Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by Monah4billion(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2022
2dice01:

Till today that rivalry still continues but deep down it's all jealousy & am glad they now know that we are better than them in all ramifications.
Re: Part Ways With Wizkid’s Starboy Records – R2bees Fans Warns by 2dice01: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Monah4billion:

Till today that rivalry still continues but deep down it's all jealousy & am glad they now know that we are better than them in all ramifications.
9ja boys dey drop better Gbedu every week

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Nina Meet Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura (photo) / Hilarious Comment A Nigerian Left After Cardi B Said She Can't See Her Vagina / Regina Daniels Shares Major Throwback Picture In Primary School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.