Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini (2078 Views)

Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand / How To Use Operamini For Instagram To Save Data / How To Get 50 Naira, 100 Naira Or 200 Naira Airtime FREE From Operamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Since some time in 2016 opera started a very innovative design for their mobile browser. OperaMini is the favorite browser for smartphone users that are looking to browse the internet in fast and affordable way for many years.

The new innovative OperaMini comes with a better download manager that supports pause/resume of files, a download speed accelerator and calculator. You can now download larger files on opera without switching to another browser.

On the part of video player, the latest version of opera let's you stream media files (video and mp3) online. It caches the content very well hence you can rewind and watch already played part without buffering. You can also watch downloaded videos straight from opera. The experience is excellent and better than most stock players.

Update OperaMini on your phone today to get this experience.
http://7rl.in/new-opera

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Features are available for Android and iOS
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by ehbellsho(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by finnestdope(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Opera my Opera.

I'll can't use a smartphone without installing these browsers.
1. Chrome [default]
2. Mozilla Firefox
3. Opera or UC browser

3 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2017
finnestdope:
Opera my Opera.

I'll can't use a smartphone without installing these browsers.
1. Chrome [default]
2. Mozilla Firefox
3. Opera or UC browser
Chrome can zap RAM and battery sha. I am learning to replace it with Samsung internet browser.

9 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Chrome is class..

All these flashy feautres in these toy browsers is mainly for amateur. ..

If u want to know the strength of a browser, surf Facebook with it. ..the web interface will be just like that of the main app..

Give me some chrome baby cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2017
directonpc:

Chrome can zap RAM and battery sha. I am learning to replace it with Samsung internet browser.
unless u 're using a low end phone..otherwise u wouldn't even notice..

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:
unless u 're using a low end phone..otherwise u wouldn't even notice..
I use a 2GB RAM device. Samsung internet browser gives me same experience for less stress.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2017
directonpc:

I use a 2GB RAM device. Samsung internet browser gives me same experience for less stress.
if chrome is draining ur ram and battery. .what then will u say of Facebook and messenger apps undecided

I guess u don't have them grin

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:
if chrome is draining ur ram and battery. .what then will u say of Facebook and messenger apps undecided

I guess u don't have them grin
I don't have Facebook app. I use messenger lite!

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Settingz321(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2017
am. I the only one that finds Uc browser as the best of all?

12 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2017
directonpc:

grin grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by giftedben: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2017
I don't like the new opera mini. It opens web pages in mediocre way. I had to go back to opera mini version 7.6 to enjoy the best web experience.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2017
giftedben:
I don't like the new opera mini. It opens web pages in mediocre way. I had to go back to opera mini version 7.6 to enjoy the best web experience.
i didn't like it the first time but I kept using till I discovered that it is cool

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by daryoor(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2017
uc browser has all these features na

operas interface is very friendly so im addicted and wont change it for a better one.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nbote(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2017
My browser list... Opera Mini for surfing d web Uc Browser for downloads Chrome for web forms and beta surfing experience

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2017
directonpc:

why is the samsung internetbrowser lacking pause and resume download option?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Long post alert pls bear with me,I've known my man for a year now and he has been the best I could ever asked for and we love each other very much.

My man is a picture of a gentle man he doesn't smoke, drink or have a fling with women tho he has ladies coming to him but he doesn't hide it from me he let me know what is going on outside our relationship.

NOW TO THE MAIN ISSUE

1 My boyfriend doesn't like partying or hanging out in anywhere else apart from eateries and sometimes I find it boring cos I like adventure and experiencing new things don't get me wrong I'm not a wayward girl

2 My boyfriend is this frequent church goer he doesn't joke with church activities that sometimes if we have a date he cancel it and goes to church I'm also a church worker but I don't go to church like my man once he closes from work he goes to church .

3 he doesn't give me works to do for him like cooking ,washing etc tho I've not done it before for a man but I can try to do it for him he prefers to do all of them even when I'm around if I insist he'll say he doesn't need to add more stress to me cos I have things to do like school and work.Does it mean he doesn't find me worthy to do them?

I really don't know what to do cos sometimes I feel he's changing me to his pattern of life

How do I go along with his lifestyle and still make the relationship interesting epp a sister?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZNyINlpwS/?taken-by=break_or_makeup
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by adedayo3193(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Settingz321:
am. I the only one that finds Uc browser as the best of all?

seconded

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
krattoss:
why is the samsung internetbrowser lacking pause and resume download option?
does chrome even have a download manager?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2017
directonpc:
does chrome even have a download manager?
of course. .it has pause and resume options in the download menu
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by leonard002(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chrome is getting more powerful. Opera is beginning to display annoying ads on opening.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by OmoDavido(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
The new opera mini is very nice and lovely. I am enjoying browsing with it
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Chumani(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
I still prefer the old opera to the latest opera.

you don't have to reload the previous page on the old browser, which allows you to save more data..
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by labanj1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
You can change the theme. You can see I changed mine to purple.

Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by directonpc(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chumani:
I still prefer the old opera to the latest opera.

you don't have to reload the previous page on the old browser, which allows you to save more data..
it's same way on the new one.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini by Ay04z(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chrome ti takeover.

(1) (Reply)

My Itel P32 Experience / 45k Budget... Which Device Do I Get For A Friend / Pls Suggest A Good Samsung Device Between 70-80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.