Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

PHOTOS: Suspected Kidnapper Lynched To Death By Angry Youths In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Suspected Kidnapper Lynched To Death By Angry Youths In Calabar (494 Views)

2 Thieves Lynched To Death In Imo. Graphic Photos / Phone Thief Nearly Lynched To Death By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Suspected Kidnapper Lynched To Death By Angry Youths In Calabar by 247frolic(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2017
A suspected kidnapper was recently caught and lynched by angry youths at TTC junction in Ikot ANSA, Calabar.

According to a Facebook user, Bobisco Lyrix, who shared the extremely graphic photos, they were four suspects in number, two escaped and one was rescued by the Police. He also disclosed that the unlucky one was killed immediately by the youths in the area, before Police arrived.

Read what he wrote and see the graphic photos below..

'Pls help pray for dis boy there were for four kidnappers in number,Two escape one rescued by police, he was d only victim caught by angry youth in the area,he was burned immediately. Dis happen in TTC junction IKOT ANSA, CALABAR.beware of jungle justice.##Rip'

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-suspected-kidnapper-lynched-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Suspected Kidnapper Lynched To Death By Angry Youths In Calabar by eezeribe(m): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Our prisons are congested,the legal system is slow and unreliable,but petrol,matches and tyre are infallible when delivering justice....
# I used to say no to jungle justice until my sister's husband was kidnapped,then I realized that most well organized kidnap and armed robbery gangs have syndicates that involve our security agents;especially the police....
SO NOW I SCREAM YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Suspected Kidnapper Lynched To Death By Angry Youths In Calabar by python1: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Evans' boys are still on the field. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Army Kill 20 Boko Haram Members, Recover Arms (photos) / Police Corporal Kills Sergeant Over N20 Ogogoro Change In Adamawa / Man Loses Joystick As Lady Stabs Him With A Chisel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.