Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone (1557 Views)

How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen / Airtel Or Phone? I Can't Use The Internet!! / 512GB Micro SD Card By Integral Memory Is The Largest So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by magjob(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2017
The card have not been in use for like 5 months and yesterday I decided to use it but could not show that an SD card was inserted. I tried on PC, still it didn't detect it. So I decided to use another card to see if the fault is it's from the phone or PC but surprised it detected the card. Please what can I do to restore the card and my files?It's 8gb. Please assist me.

1 Like

Re: Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by profstar(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
I also have this same issue, the memory card just stopped working when connected through my phone to my pc,
since then my phone and all other devices hasn't been detecting it,
I was still thinking of posting on nairaland before I saw this post.
Pls help us o
Re: Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by naijatechgist: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
The problem is from the SD card... use soft cloth try cleaning the surface of the Mcard....if the problem persists....get back to me....
Re: Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by profstar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
naijatechgist:
The problem is from the SD card... use soft cloth try cleaning the surface of the Mcard....if the problem persists....get back to me....
Still the same o
Re: Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by mondee02(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
what's the solution please?
Re: Micro SD Card Not Detected By My PC Or Phone by just2endowed: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
From the complain of the Op, it's observed that the SD card is damaged and a better and original replacement is needed here.

I have once fell victim to this fake cards from road side anr even from our popular online e-commerce store here in Nigeria. But there are good and original SD card and I have the one I can stand for to be genuine with more than 5 years warranty.

I deal only on original and genuine SanDisk microSd card and Flashdrive and OTG Flashdrive (Type-C).

A number 1 seller that situated in ikeja and u won't regret it from me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3275317/genuine-sandisk-16gig-32gig-64gig/6

(1) (Reply)

New Smartphone Within 40 And 65k / Gionee A1 And Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.... Which Is Better??? / The New MTN Differentiated Kpalasa Offer, Gives You 100% Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.