Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Abuja Court Declares Ben Peters Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Court Declares Ben Peters Free (1157 Views)

Court Declares PND Order Illegal; Orders Access Bank To Pay N5m To Customer. / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / Abuja Court Declares Benedict Peters Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Court Declares Ben Peters Free by pa6472011: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Abuja Court declares Ben Peters donation of 60m during the 2015 general election to a political party as legitimate and not in violation of any law. The court also quashed the allegation of Money laundering and Bribery of INEC Officials leveled against Ben Peters and upheld that Ben Peters has not committed any crime by making a donation to a political party.
Re: Abuja Court Declares Ben Peters Free by Fxmanager(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Abuja Court Declares Ben Peters Free by Teacher1776(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Hypocritical fight against corruption. Until EFCC investigates the sources of Buhari's campaign billions, any attempt at arresting and trying those of PDP sources only render the fight laughable, lopsided and unrealistic. Eventually, we shall be receiving this kind of judgements. The fight against corruption is a parody sort of.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Palm Kernel Nut Crushing Business - My Story / Pls I Need A Email Lists Of Peoples In NEW YORK / A Yoruba Man Man Opens A Suya Spot Joint In USA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.