Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Brutality In A Chinese Firm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brutality In A Chinese Firm (1255 Views)

Ceezy: Stylist Alleges Tout And Police Brutality In Lagos While On Location / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutality In A Chinese Firm by justiceforall: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2017
I read Last week about the maltreatment on Nigerians working in a factory (INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY ABA) at Umuahala, Ukwa West LGA of Abia State...i have decided to go and do investigate journalism since non of our media houses found it fit to go there and find out what is happening there and here are my findings, the said company should not have been giving permit to operate in Nigeria, we have over 200 Chinese working there non where injured for one one, the only ppl on their injury list are Nigerians, Racist, Maltreatment , assault, intimidation, brutality and all sorts of inhuman treatment are the other of the day there.
The architect of these inhuman treatment on Nigerians are: M r Bob PRO dept, Mr Zeng A.K.A Jacky HR/ADMIN dept, they sent Nigeria Soldiers to beat up and abuse Nigerians at will, they stop all kinds of medical and food supply to those injured workers in the Hospital, One KALU FRANCIS is still critically ill with various degrees of burnt in a hospital in Portharcourt (SAVE A LIFE HOSPITAL) by Stadium rd at the Airforce bus stop Portharcourt Rivers State.

Fellow Nigerians our youths are dying , our country has been taken over by the Racist Chinese...... you need to go there and found out things your self no basic amenities for those working there, the suggestions of the blacks there are not taken even if it's the best suggestion, once you are a black you will be relegated to an ordinary person no matter your qualifications and experience .......Nigeria Government come to their aid, Human Right Lawyers Come to their aid......

Another pictures to back up the claims , where soldiers beat up working by the instructions of the Chinese namely : Mr Bob of PRO dept. and Mr Jacky of HR /ADMIN dept.
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2017
Again .....who are those Chinese that have defined arrest and persecution
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
do u knw in this company there is no provision for Loan....workers are not granted loan even u are sick to the point of death, Black workers are not given listen ear no matter how long or experienced you are.........
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
THROW OUT THESE GODLESS CHINESE DEVILS BEFORE THEY DESTROY THIS COUNTRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
these guys are molesting Nigerians at will....somethings they can not do in there country, do do it here at will ....Mr. Jacky and Mr Bob should be arrested and persecuted ...and this company investigated .........here are some pictures to prove this...
9jaDoc:
THROW OUT THESE GODLESS CHINESE DEVILS BEFORE THEY DESTROY THIS COUNTRY

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
this is barbaric and evil ....we need justice to prevail
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by holynyben(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
i no send Jackie chan....i will beat somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Jacky guy should be arrested and detained....
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by pokipoki: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
justiceforall:
I read Last week about the maltreatment on Nigerians working in a factory (INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY ABA) at Umuahala, Ukwa West LGA of Abia State...i have decided to go and do investigate journalism since non of our media houses found it fit to go there and find out what is happening there and here are my findings, the said company should not have been giving permit to operate in Nigeria, we have over 200 Chinese working there non where injured for one one, the only ppl on their injury list are Nigerians, Racist, Maltreatment , assault, intimidation, brutality and all sorts of inhuman treatment are the other of the day there.
The architect of these inhuman treatment on Nigerians are: M r Bob PRO dept, Mr Zeng A.K.A Jacky HR/ADMIN dept, they sent Nigeria Soldiers to beat up and abuse Nigerians at will, they stop all kinds of medical and food supply to those injured workers in the Hospital, One KALU FRANCIS is still critically ill with various degrees of burnt in a hospital in Portharcourt (SAVE A LIFE HOSPITAL) by Stadium rd at the Airforce bus stop Portharcourt Rivers State.

Fellow Nigerians our youths are dying , our country has been taken over by the Racist Chinese...... you need to go there and found out things your self no basic amenities for those working there, the suggestions of the blacks there are not taken even if it's the best suggestion, once you are a black you will be relegated to an ordinary person no matter your qualifications and experience .......Nigeria Government come to their aid, Human Right Lawyers Come to their aid......

Another pictures to back up the claims , where soldiers beat up working by the instructions of the Chinese namely : Mr Bob of PRO dept. and Mr Jacky of HR /ADMIN dept.

Dude, my advice is for you to stop all this fuckery. If it's so bad, let people leave on their own. Its not by force to work with the Chinese!!!.

1 Like

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, my advice is for you to stop all this fuckery. If it's so bad, let people leave on their own. Its not by force to work with the Chinese!!!.
....Mr Pokipoki...it's very unfortunate that u are one of those who like to be enslaved in ur land ...u are asking them to leave, if they leave the job would that stop these Chinese from carrying out their evil act, what if any of ur relations finds their way in this company, so they (the workers) should leave while the evil and barbaric act continues .........i wish u are one of their workers there so u can feel the pain these workers are feeling there....

1 Like

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2017
i don't really understand the way some ppl think ...imagine this guy.....pokipoki saying these kind of thing, what kind of mentality is that
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by pokipoki: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
nomoreslavery:
....Mr Pokipoki...it's very unfortunate that u are one of those who like to be enslaved in ur land ...u are asking them to leave, if they leave the job would that stop these Chinese from carrying out their evil act, what if any of ur relations finds their way in this company, so they (the workers) should leave while the evil and barbaric act continues .........i wish u are one of their workers there so u can feel the pain these workers are feeling there....
Dude, do not put in sentiments. I will explain below what I mean when I say it's not by force to work with the Chinese
The first is the law of demand and supply!!! If people stop working with the Chinese, do you think they will be able to operate anyhow in Nigeria?
Secondly, most of the Chinese firms ask those workers if they have factory work experience, most peope say yes simply because they think they can learn on the job. (This most of the time end up with fatalities)
Thirdly, if Nigerians were employing Nigerians do you think the Chinese would have the opportunity to be masters in Nigeria?
So the question now is why do people want to be slaves or enslaved in their country ?
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2017
CHASE THE GODLESS CHINESE DEVILS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2017
their torture, brutality and inhuman treatment against Nigerians in this firm is enough and this is against the fundamental human right anybody ....we will not take this anymore....let the post continues until those in authority hears this.
9jaDoc:
CHASE THE GODLESS CHINESE DEVILS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
nomoreslavery:
their torture, brutality and inhuman treatment against Nigerians in this firm is enough and this is against the fundamental human right anybody ....we will not take this anymore....let the post continues until those in authority hears this.

This should be expanded to Twitter, Facebook, crowd funding, go fund me, etc
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
If this is posted on twitter and Facebook this guys will attack me and even kill me because they have no human feeling .......they don't have a human face so long u are not a Chinese u mean nothing to them........i am still calling all the relevant authority to arrest Jacky and Bob (Chinese) who are behind this evil going on in this company against our people .........The one called Jacky even boast that he is Evil that he can kill anybody and nothing will happen that the only thing that will happen Money he will use money to settle the whole issue...now we are crying who will help out
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
My identity might be exposed thereby exposing me to danger....because these guys can do anything and go free only here in Nigeria
9jaDoc:

This should be expanded to Twitter, Facebook, crowd funding, go fund me, etc
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
justiceforall:

Are the soldiers also racist Chinese?
Remove the beam in your eye etc.

1 Like

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
My Brother ...good question.....u knw they pay the soldiers to protect them....u also knw the country u and i live in...once money is involve ppl can sell their conscience
Farmerforlife:

Are the soldiers also racist Chinese?
Remove the beam in your eye etc.
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Equalright247:
My Brother ...good question.....u knw they pay the soldiers to protect them....u also knw the country u and i live in...once money is involve ppl can sell their conscience
Then maybe our priority should be to stand up against people selling their conscience, and all of this will die a natural death.
I agree with some other commenters that only in Nigeria do such things happen. When Nigerians regard their honour more than their measly paycheck, the foreigners will stop riding them. Go and see the way foreigner employers behave themselves in other West African countries like Senegal, or Cote d'ivoire. The citizens know their worth, and do not permit the foreign employers to abuse them.
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
justiceforall:

Nigerian youths are too docile and the stupid religion prevalent in the country is responsible for that mindset.
What's stopping the useless cult members from declaring war on these foreign slave masters. All they know how to do is prey on defenceless members of the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by 9jaDoc(f): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2017
pokipoki:

MUMU
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2017
we don't want to know how i't going to be done ...al we are saying is let the Chinese or any other expatriates respect us in our country....our citizens are killed recklessly and nobody is talking about that......if u are opportune to have visited this Factory my brothers u will weep for the future of this country .....our youths are used as slaves.......no Black is allowed to contribute to anything.....the blacks opinions are not countered ....no matter how long u to have worked in with this ppl , u will not be regarded as anything......any new Chinese that comes to ur dept is automatically ur MASTER as they call them there.......and the new Chinese will be treating u as a slave.....just Like one Mr. Jacky in HR / ADMIN....... we need help there
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chinese, treat Chinese workers same way they treat Nigerian workers.... like sh!t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
TheCabal:
Chinese, treat Chinese workers same way they treat Nigerian workers.... like sh!t.

....they won't instead they treat Nigerians as slaves in their own land, where Chinese eat is different from where Nigerians eat, Chinese eat more nutritious food but Nigerians there eat tasteless foods, they sleep in more comfortable beds but Nigerians sleep on iron bed with plank on the floor, Jacky in HR/ADMIN dept must be arrested and persecuted because is the architect of these problems he doesn't want any black person close to him, full of evil, even those working with him does't like him for one day......
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by pokipoki: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

MUMU
Hahahaha. Bring in valid arguments and points and stop the imsults
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by holyboii: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2017
then leave the work na by force
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by nomoreslavery(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Leaving the work shouldn't be a problem...if after these guys leave the work does that make these Chinese to change their mentality toward the blacks?...would they stop molesting those will be coming after the old Nigerians might have left?......we would not leave our country for them rather they should leave....pls be objective
holyboii:
then leave the work na by force
Re: Brutality In A Chinese Firm by Equalright247(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let us together speak in one voice and let this slavery stop

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kidnapped Rufus Giwa Polytechnic OWO, Staff Killed By Kidnappers / 92 Chad Soldiers Killed In 'deadliest' Boko Haram Attack / Daytime Robbery Currently Ongoing In Atan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.