Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Power Of Money - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (29941 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Reading Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Money by obaseyi2001: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
I have never responded on Nairaland till now... Great write up..
I would love to know the end of the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by okaba04: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
Episode 57

Me:Amaka...

Amaka:paulllll

She ran to where I was to hug me

Kate:am confuse you to know each other??

Amaka:yes he was my late husband Best friend..we were like family.

Kate:oh my God,honey why didn't you tell me about her

Me(still shocked)
Honey I forgot....Amaka how are you??

Her:me and the baby are fine...he is two years and some months now.

Me: I will come and see you guys soon

Her: you better oh,you just left us forgetting we live in a small world.

Kate: yes oh,this world is indeed really small.

Kate went to bring out something from the kitchen leaving me and Amaka alone,Paul jnr was already asleep upstairs

Me:you witch what are you doing in my life?

Her:I need my husband back.my son needs his father.

Me;are you out of your mind,I gave you almost everything I had for you to have a better life and now you're in my house are you crazy??

Now leave my house..

Kate:honey what is happening I was hearing your voice from the kitchen

Amaka:northing dear,we were just catching up from old time sake right Paul?

Me:yes dear..

Kate:and before I forget Paul,me and Amaka are going to watch a movie tomorrow as when the kids are in school.

Me;and you are just telling me now?

Kate;ah husband yes oh I forgot.

She and Amaka started laughing

Amaka: our husband please let her go na

Abi Kate can we share the husband's name since I don't have one anymore??

Katesadlaughing) Amaka you are funny ehnn Oya you can still call him your husband..
Me(oh my God please give me wisdom to handle this issue.)I Want to rest my head a little, I will be going for an assignment tomorrow very early.

Kate; OK babe good night.

I left Kate and Amaka all alone, I went upstairs confused and I was thinking all through the night till I slept off.

The next morning was a dull one for me.

Kate left early that morning but called that Amaka will be coming to pick up her car because she left really late and she was not able to drive at night...

After the call I said to my self Kate is almost running mad,how can she let that happen

Few minutes later Amaka came in wearing the most beautiful short gown I have ever seen with all her flesh in the right places she came to where I sat in the living room burning with anger she knelt down and started begging me to forgive her,that she is ready to be a good person,that she came back to my life to ask for forgiveness.. As she was begging she started crying. I felt bad all of a sudden.. I helped her up and hug her for like 30 minutes then she kissed me I left her,we started kissing and I pulled my shirt and shorts that was when my sense came back.I told her to leave but she didn't listen.. She raised her gown up,she was not wearing pant and she was already wet...then it hit me that she came prepared... Damnnn

The devil in me came alive I rushed her on the chair with her legs wide apart I start sucking her fresh shaved pussy while she hold my head between her legs and moan

As I was sucking Her I was working on her boobs as well then I put my dick in her,damn she was just the way I left her...I worked on her for 40mintues then I cummed in her pussy....

Amaka:don't worry my husband I know you don't want another child from me so I took some pills I won't get pregnant this time..

Me:go and clean your self up and go

Her;no oh,am going home like this.I still want to feel you till am at home.

Me:suit yourself....

Her:I love you Paul..

With that she left

After she left I cleaned the sitting room and went to take a very long shower.

After that I left the house ......
Nice on bro... I can't wait for another episode

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
obaseyi2001:
I have never responded on Nairaland till now... Great write up..

I would love to know the end of the story

Wow nice one,you're welcome
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
欢迎老王过来广州恭喜天津泰达中超保级成功

Lol translate bro
Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
bros drop the update as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Episode 59

Sunday came early, but the dream I had on Wednesday night still look fresh in my head like it actually happened.

Could it be Sam is still going to come for me

Those threats were they from them?

If I should cancel this deal with chief now it might be the end because I really need enough money from every angle so I can expand my supermarket and focus on my life.

I will go to Ghana just this last time and after now I will just invest in my business I think that is what I will do...

My family and I went to church that morning after we got back I went to chief's house to finalize our arrangement

Chief:son make sure you come back with good news

Me:ok sir

Chief: and you don't have to worry about the stress of booking hotel rooms because I have already booked rooms in two different hotels

Me:with all due respect sir why did you book rooms in separate hotels?

Chief:northing you should worry about son, you just go there and make me proud I need good news.

Me:OK sir.

Just the Jane came downstairs looking so young and beautiful and her smile filled the sitting room with love..

Jane:Honey I think we are ready to go now.

Chief: my love you look beautiful,what would I have done with my life if you didn't agree to be my wife?

Jane:northing my love, northing.

Me:ma what about blessing?

Jane:so now you remember her abi??
She's with my mum and she's going to be there till am back from Ghana.

Me:OK ma,shall we??

Jane:alright... Bye Honey
Chief:I love you dear,Paul take very good care of her for me..

We got into the car while chief's driver took us straight to the airport after some time we were on the plane..

Me and Jane talked about so many things but she didn't talk about us,she acted like we have not share a kiss before..

We got to Ghana peacefully, two separate drivers took us to our hotel rooms

I called chief that we were already in Ghana.

After the call I called my wife(Kate) to tell her the same thing and I even told her about the separate hotels... I also spoke to Amaka with Kate's phone because she was with Kate already.

This game Amaka is playing is indeed a deadly one..

After the call,I slept off..

(Voices)
Are you sure he's in there?
I have been knocking since
Let's get the spare key to open the door ma...

Better be fast about..

Oh shit,I woke up really late and the first meeting with the owner of the goods is around 10 am and its nine now.. I rushed to the door to open it,I met Jane angry and worried at the same time,she dismissed the security men then she magically walk into the room like a Queen.

Jane:Mr man you better be fast I don't have time for this nonsense.

Me:am sorry ma,it won't happen again

Jane:you went to drink last night abi??
Just go and bath

I removed my shirt and shorts leaving just my boxers on while running around looking for towel not paying attention to Jane's continuous stare..after 5 minutes I was done.we went outside got into the car
We came with and we left for the meeting.

The meeting ended 2 hours later

Jane insisted we go for sight seeing

We drove around and later went to watch movies

Me:hope you're enjoying the movie ma?

Jane:yes dear,I think we should go now it's getting late..

We drove to my hotel first..

Jane : be expecting me tonight so we can review the documents before inspection tomorrow..

Me:OK ma.

I went in to freshen up while waiting for Jane..

1 hour later someone was knocking at the door,I went to check it was Jane.

Jane:can I come in?

Me:yes you can.

After she came in I locked the door.

Me:ma this one you wore this type of big suit is there cold in Ghana now??

Jane:I have a surprise for you

Me: wow OK what's it?

....she opened the big suit she was wearing and what she wore killed me

She wore the hottest pant and bra I have even seen..

Jane:Paul make love to me now...

Me: what?
Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
wow,,,,,guy tank God u r bk,,,,,,,,,u r a genius.......all ur update z simply a hit,,,,,,,luv ur sense of humor...... nice update.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bros ur updates are too short, but it always makes me short of words. more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by Deckline(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
This story is so waaack!!! You painted guys as fools! How can i give my ex girlfriend 700K for a stupid house rent just to impress her? Smh!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deckline:
This story is so waaack!!! You painted guys as fools! How can i give my ex girlfriend 700K for a stupid house rent just to impress her? Smh!
z not ur story

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Deckline:

I thought you said bad belle people should stay far away?
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Episode 60

She started undoing my belt and I soon had my trouser and boxers around my ankles. I pulled her black lace thong panties down and I did away with pre-intimacy and shoved my entire eight inches into her tight, but incredibly wet pussy. I usually like sensual sex but I was overcome with animal instinct. I bleeped her as hard as I could, ramming into her pussy and hearing her begin to moan in my ear.

“Harder baby, I want you to hammer me Paul.

All I could do was moan and try to go harder. I love it when they talk dirty. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer but I had to make this women orgasm. My wish was granted as I began to feel her breathe harder and her body clench.

I felt her pussy clamp down and squeeze my cock so hard. Her back was arched and I couldn’t take it any longer. I let loose the biggest load I ever had all right into her. Spurt after spurt.She was screaming and I was moaning in ecstasy. I had never felt anything this great.

After we both came I pulled my limp cock out of her. She bent down and grabbed her panties, then kissed me on the cheek saying, “Same time next tomorrow ” I got hard just thinking about it. 

With that she left for her hotel...

FROM JANE'S SIDE..

It was really nice having sex with Paul again,I love the way he makes me feel I don't think I want him to get hurt anymore I want him for my self and I will kill anyone who tries to stop me,but first I thing I should start from here.

Jane; hello Sam what ever plan you and your

Boys are cooking up for Paul stop everything immediately and send me your account so I can transfer your balance tomorrow.

Sam:ha madam why you talk like this na?
Nor tell me say you allow that anyhow boy Bleep your sense commot oh?

Jane:are you stupid?
How can you disrespect me like that?
Do you know I can get you and your boys locked??

Sam:mama you too vex,but you know say we don spend a lot not just cash but time sweet and blood.

Jane:my friend will you shut up your stupid mouth

Sam:mama you don forget say we kill Ella for Paul room that time

Jane:what
I thought I told you guys to fake it??

Sam;it didn't look real, so we just killed her when she was asleep.

Jane:my God.well that's your business to handle.
Send me your account number so I can send you your balance and stay off Paul for good..you hear me

Sam:I don hear,I go send am bye.

Why will this stupid boys kill Ella well that's their own..

Since Paul started avoiding me I got another boy to be doing his job but he his too careless chief started suspecting me so I had to let him go and get Paul back because he alone knows how to handle a woman anyway she wants it.

I love Paul so much.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Sorry guys for this short update but am in a rush here, when I get back this evening I will post the next update
Re: The Power Of Money by Horlaslim(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Bros update this story jor e de sweet me

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Toooooo short

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by emyguz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
Episode (11)

Me:Amaka we can't do this please

Her:paul I miss you,I did please I miss your hands all over my body

I wanted to say something but she kissed me.it was a very deep kiss I tried to stand up.the spirit didn't want what was happening but my body fell stupidly for her.

I kissed her lips and her back,I kissed all over her body but this was not list it was love I carried her into her room,I placed her on the bed UnCloth her before I took my clothes off.

She was smiling all through.

I gave her a full body massage,with oil
Massaging her bum bum and her boobs then I kissed her neck before going in her.we didn't have sex.we made love like couples. We did it over and over till then next day.she woke me up and prepared breakfast for me I was already falling for her.I was lost,I don't know what I was doing any more but I stayed till evening and we made love again in the sitting room and bathroom before I left.

Her:so baby when are you coming back ?

Me:soon baby.I have to work and get this money.

Her:am so sorry for all I did to you

Me:it's fine.please work me to my car

Her:of course I will.I don't want all this stupid bad mouth girls talk to you.

Mesadlaughing) really
Her:yes na
Me:OK let's go

We got to my car (sorry my Madams car) I brought out 100k for her up keep

Her;Jesus paul this is too much na wow thank you so much I love you.

Me:take care dear(I drove off feeling like a boss never knew I was just being stupid). I went home late madam was worried sick

I'm so hating this paul right now. E be like say him no get sense. The story don dey vex me sef. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Money by emyguz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:
Episode (17)

The message was from Kate,I rushed to the BMW x6 with full speed then I drove to her house.madam kept calling my phone and sending text asking what's wrong.
But I couldn't reply because I was driving I got to the address that she put in the text it.the place was a new and beautiful area.then I saw her waving at me I parked and came out of the car I saw her and some people

Me:baby what's going on.

Kate:this is Mr Ben and Mr Bako

Me:OK good to meet you.my name is paul.

Her:I know you must be wondering why I called you here,you see this compound (I look at it very well,its a old building and the wrote for sale in it)

Me:I see

Her:baby I want us to buy this building and build our home here..

Mesadwow was really impressed about how far she has gone to make sure I get settled.)how much is the house

Mr Ben:the land will go for 10.5 while the house is 25 million.

Me:wow that's way too much.

Her:baby it's about time you have a house of your own.I know we will defiantly break this house down but we need the land and its in a beautiful environment.

Me:OK I will think about it .

Her:baby there is northing to think about.have you forgotten I now about the side contract you carried out with the new petroleum company (yes I got a one time contract to supply fuel to 35 filling stations and its worth over 70million but I was not thinking of building now).

Me:OK I will pay for the place on Monday.but first lemme see the papers.I checked everything and it was OK....

This Paul of a guy must be very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by YINKS89(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
all of u abusing paul.... that single act of not sayin no gave him lifeline elss he would have bee lifeless like our presido

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Episode 61

From Paul's side of the story.

Morning came soon enough, I think it is because I have been looking towards it...kate and Amaka called me to check up on me..

I had my bath early and breakfast as well while waiting for Jane to come pick me up so we can go for the inspection...

She later called me on phone to meet her outside

Jane: hope you slept well strong man?

Me(laughing) yes ma,what about you?

Her:I did as well, chief wants us to fly down to Nigeria today immediately after the inspection.

Me: why the rush ma( I was already mad that we won't be able to do what we planned again )

Jane: you know chief,he is an old man,but don't worry I will still give you what you want before we go dear

Me :I hope so ma

Jane:driver let's go.

After the inspection we went to my room to pack my bags and drove to Jane's room as well..

Jane:wait in the car i'll call you when it's time for video call with the guys loading the goods.

Mesadalready got the code) OK ma,I will be waiting.

During that time chief called the driver to know if we are still in Ghana or already on our way back,but he told him both of us were in the car waiting for madam...

20 minutes later Jane called me and I went upstairs to meet her.

I got closer to her, as soon as I was within reach she leant over and pulled down my trouser. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, then leaned forward and licked the tip of my hard cock. Then took the length of my dick into her mouth, I reached down and held the back of her head and began to rock my hips, fucking her wet mouth. 

She felt so good in her mouth, what started as tender touches, was getting more urgent. I put my hands lower and pushed her dress off her shoulders, then her bra straps, and pushed her bra off her tits. Her nipples were large and hard, I pinched them and tugged them and she began to moan. I pushed her further back in the chair, and kissed down her body, taking each nipple in turn into my mouth, sucked them and tugged them, and then my hand slipped into her wet pant..

My fingers parted her fat pussy lips and slipped in slow, as I did she began to moan more. I was now kneeling on the floor, between her thighs, the smell of her pussy was fantastic, I pulled her panties to one side and licked her wet hole. She pulled my head away, and then she stood up, her dress slipping off and she slipped down her panties and bent over the bed.

Jane:Paul I want your dick now,we are running out of time next time you can suck my pussy as long as you want.

I spanked her ass cheeks hard, she winched and let out a little scream, her ass was large but firm, and I spanked her again then rammed my cock hard up her wet pussy and held her hips as I bleeped her, my thrusts going in harder and deeper, her feet were almost lifting off the floor. Her moans were mixed with small whimpers as I pounded her pussy, she let out a large scream as she started to cum, her pussy pulsating on my dick and griping me, I carried on thrusting deep inside her, I knew I was close.

That’s it you fucking bitch, take it all’ I was almost shouting, I spanked her ass again.

Then one last hard thrust and shot my hot cum into her.

I pulled out my cock and turned her round, roughly pushing her back in the bed and grabbed her hair and forced my cock in her mouth. She sucked it all clean, licking the last drops of cum from the tip of my cock. 

I wore my clothes while she did the same and apply a little make up I took her bags to the car my self because I can't let the driver in...what happened in the room was so clear and even a five year old child would know what went down....

We got into the car and straight to the airport after that we were on the plane to Nigeria... Jane slept off all through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
I want to say a very big thank you to everyone following me,both the new people,the ones here before and others I can't see (guest viewers)..

Some people dey vex for Paul already.. Please it's OK oh just try to read to the end...

I love the way you all are following this story

But it is almost getting to the end oh

I love you all(no homo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Money by mitchelljnr(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bros this ur updates is like tissue paper pls make the next one like bet9ja ticket that belongs to one greedy fellow

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
great..

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
waiting patiently 4 d next update

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by quinSonia(f): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2018
One word

Wow

Wow

Very nice,neat and straight to the point story

Spoiler alert, Chief knows Jane is cheatinggrin

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2018
quinSonia:
One word

Wow

Wow

Very nice,neat and straight to the point story

Spoiler alert, Chief knows Jane is cheatinggrin

Well-done #quinsonia
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 4:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Episode 62..

One month after we got back to Nigeria everything was going great,Amaka always come over to spend the weekend and Kate don't mind..

Kate:Honey I will be visiting my mum tomorrow she is sick,so I don't think I will even come to the supermarket too.

You'll just take Paul and bring him back from school

Me:OK,but I would love to come with you to check on her na,she has been so good to me.

Her:no need babe just take care of the supermarket and make sure you take care of Paul..

Me:come here babe...

Kate:I thought you've forgotten that am a woman

Me: why na......

We made love like it's our first time together......

The next morning Kate left very early..I later went to drop Paul(Kate's son)in school then I came back home to get ready for work..

"From Kate's side of the story"

Something is not just right,I paid some people to check up on Amaka and they made some shocking discovery.

I started suspecting her when she said her son was named after my husband and when Paul traveled to Ghana and me and amaka were gisting but her stories were not adding up,I knew something was up.

So today I had to lie because the boys are searching her house and I wanted to be there and see things for my self..

I drove and packed my car 2 streets away then I got into their black van they drove straight to her gate,we got easy access because her gate man traveled and she was at work at that time.

We got into the sitting room and search every where while some of the boys
Went upstairs..

Boy 1: mama you need to Cor see this things oh
.I quickly ran upstairs to check it what I found left me speechless...

"From Paul's side of the story."

Work was going fine but I was getting bored I left the office and drove straight to Jane's supermarket..

Me: is your madam in??

Security: who are you and is she expecting you?

Me:my name is Paul let me give her a call.... (I tried to bring my phone from my pocket that was the last thing I remembered, because after that I woke up on the floor with Jane screaming on top of her voice while all eyes were on me.)

The security man punched me hard on my stomach because the thought I was trying to bring out a gun or something..

Jane:paul are you OK

Me:yes ma,just that I still feel some pains at my side.

We both went to her office, she locked the door and was rubbing my stomach.

Jane:hope the pains is coming down my love?

Me:yes dear,you look beautiful

Jane:thanks my love..

..she kissed me on the lips and we started kissing deeply then I carried her on the table spread her legs and was about to shift her pant before she stopped me

Jane:Easy tiger we can't do this here, chief is beginning to suspect me and I don't want that....

As if she knew,there was a knock on the door we immediately rearrange our self then she went to open the door

Jane;baby you didn't call me to inform me that you are coming

Mesadits chief oh ha mogbe!!!!!)

"From jane's side"

I really wanted Paul to put me on the table and

Bleep the living day light out of me,but we have to limit our sex if we want to continue.... Thank God we didn't because my husband is on my neck now I just don't know what to do, if I leave this marriage I will go with northing,there is only one way to make this work and I think I will do that soon.....
Re: The Power Of Money by quinSonia(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:

Well-done #quinsonia

I'm suspecting you are poor

Modified PAULgrin

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
quinSonia:

I'm suspecting you are poor

Modified PAULgrin

Lol no am not
Re: The Power Of Money by uthlaw: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
update now,you don dey doll us ooo.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Money by quinSonia(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
MichaelDaniel10:

Lol no am not

Yes you are
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
uthlaw:
update now,you don dey doll us ooo.

I updated dis morning bros
Till 6pm today...
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
quinSonia:

Yes you are

Lol how sure are you??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.