Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK (743 Views)

Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK by Tomjoetech: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2017
The latest update of Whatsapp allows you to recall your sent messages, but that update came with a condition- you can only recall within seven minutes after the message is sent.

This morning, I published a trick on my tech blog (Tomjoetech.com) on how you can recall a message as far back as a message sent by you a week ago! Read more on https://tomjoetech.com/how-to-undo-whatsapp-message-after-7mins/
Kindly visit the article and share it to your loved ones

Re: How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK by Localgoat: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Post everything here
Re: How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK by Tomjoetech: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Localgoat:
Post everything here
If i did, it can easily be copied and posted by a lazy blogger
Besides tio much Exposure would make this trick blocked
Re: How To Delete A Whatsapp Message After 7-minutes Limit -- NEW TRICK by Donsammi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Everyone uses whatsapp. I’ll be explaining how you can undo a whatsapp message you sent, even after the 7minutes normal limit, after which normal deleting (recalling) becomes impossible. Meaning I want to show you how to delete whatsapp messages as far as a week back.

There is also a video tutorial at the end of the page should in case you get stuck

But what if I showed you how to do this, even after the seven minutes limit? Read on!

How to delete Whatsapp messages after 7 minutes limit

Kindly note: While the feature is useful in cases when you forgot to delete something after realizing it was inappropriate, beyond seven minutes is a long time for a message to remain unseen by anyone.

Secondly, it is yet to be officially confirmed whether or not this would be prevented in future updates. I’ve use this trick with the latest whatsapp update and it still works so fine, without any third party app or advanced whatsapp.
Follow the following steps:

1. Look at a message you sent and choose up a time within the normal 7 minutes.
For example, If i wanted to delete a message I sent by 7:23am, I would choose 7:26am or 7:24am or 7:28am.
Another example is the picture below. If I wanted to delete the message I underlined which was sent by 9:52am, I can choose a time like 9:54am.

2. After choosing a suitable time, I would turn on Airplane mode on my phone. You can turn on Airplane mode in your phone settings or after drawing your notification bar downwards
3. Go to settings then go to apps. Find WhatsApp and click on Force Stop

4. Then adjust your phone’s date and time to the time you chose in step 1

5. Go to WhatsApp, find the message and ‘delete for everyone’. The messages would be deleted!

6. Readjust your phone’s time and date

7. Deactivate airplane mode and it is done!

If you found this trick useful, kindly comment and share this article!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Swap Infinix Note 2 For Techo Spark / Gionee A1lite/alternative For Sell 25K New/fairly Used Sellers And Buyers Here / Glo Yakata Heavyweight Voice And 6gb Data Plan For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.