Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,933 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

See 11 Major Mistakes Upcoming Artist Make In Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See 11 Major Mistakes Upcoming Artist Make In Music Industry (582 Views)

7 Mistakes Music Artist Make / How Do Artist Make Money From Their Music ?? / 10 Mistakes Artist Make In Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 11 Major Mistakes Upcoming Artist Make In Music Industry by Innoswagzy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Over time, I have come to critically observe the contemporary Nigerian music industry and I’ve questioned the many factors that surround it. Eventually, I was able to come to conclusions as to why this is like this and that is like that, and with my knowledge in the creative blogging and case studies was able to reach these conclusions as to why many newbies in the industry get it wrong.

Now check out 11 Major Mistakes Upcoming Artist Make In Music Industry list here ... https://flashnaijanews.com/mistakes-upcoming-artist-make-in-music/
Re: See 11 Major Mistakes Upcoming Artist Make In Music Industry by elimajoe(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice thread posted by Innoswagzy, it is an amazing fact that is done by a music artist.

(1) (Reply)

Young Thug – What You Sayin [new Music] / The Voice Nigeria 2017 Contestant Blesyn Izick Drops First Official Single / Download This Gospel Music Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.