Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS (1117 Views)

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by CastedDude: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
A woman buried her 3-month old son alive after she allegedly met a wealthy man who pledged to marry her. According to reports gathered online, the woman buried her baby to conceal she had never been pregnant in order to get married to her rich suitor.

After investigation, the woman who was arrested - unearthed the corpse after the intervention of the paternal family.

The sad incident happened last Saturday in Agbavi area of Togo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-buries-baby-alive-meeting-rich-man-promised-marry-photos.html

Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by CastedDude: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by GameGod(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Heartless angry
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Inna lilahi waheena ilehin Raji'un. Just look at the wicked woman? I'm speechless. Who am I to question God Almighty for blessing her with the baby when God knows what she will do to him.

Almighty God, I know someone crying right now for the fruit of the womb, please answer her prayer and let we gather to congratulate her. Ameen sumo ameen.
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
The heart of man is wicked.... So wicked I can't Comprehend.
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jesu!!!!

shocked
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by LessNoise: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Her womb needs to be locked spiritually physically......any business she goes into will never been fruitful
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by ceezarhh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
...while some remain barren for years. Life isn't fair after all. Meanwhile, she should suffer the same fate as the child.

Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
end time undecided
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by MayorofLagos(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
After GOD, fear women!
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by Omexonomy: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
This woman must be related to certain tribe in nigeria
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by darkenkach(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Africa and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by zombieHUNTER: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don't be a tribalist
Omexonomy:
This woman must be related to certain tribe in nigeria
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by pryme(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't know why all the evil things in this world is only done by Buhari
Re: Lady Buries Her Baby Alive After Meeting Rich Man Who Promised To Marry Her.PICS by Brown14: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
oh my God! what is this world turning into just because of money! money!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Picture And I Was Touched / Armed Robbers Assisted By A Young Female Got Caught At Shoprite (photos) / Husband Vacancy? Two Married Woman Fight, Strip Themselves Over A Man Whose Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.