Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (42532 Views)

FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
FMC Umuahia has recorded her first successful kidney transplant surgery.A staff of the hospital named Chikaodili took to Facebook to share the good news and wrote...

'What a joy-filled week as Federal Medical Centre Umuahia records her first KIDNEY TRANSPLANT surgery. It was a huge success. To God be all the glory'.

Very good news.No need of travelling to India again for the surgery.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fmc-umuahia-records-its-first.html?m=1

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lets give it 3weeks before we celebrate anything

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good news

3 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by LessNoise: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Truth be told every sector is underfunded even with the little released to these sectors corruption still carries the day....with the meagre funding they get and they were able to achieve this......KUDOS to them until our polithiefians start patronizing them I still will not commit my life to it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2017

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by speaktome(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats to the FMC Umuahia!!!

Congrats OVI

Abia must be good!!!

Lalasticlala this is a good news from my State oooo

#MySignatureMyBusiness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Massive Shout-out to the team of doctors who made this a success!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmnn

I don't trust Nigerian doctors...
Since one of them forgot a blade in my neighbour's abdomen when he went for appendicitis. Very crazy sets of people.

Let hope this new kidney patient can live for another three months...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wao are u sure
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by hotboz: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good development... and for those waiting for three weeks, may u be disappointed..

60 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
FMC Umuahia has recorded her first successful kidney transplant surgery.A staff of the hospital named Chikaodili took to Facebook to share the good news and wrote

Now that is an achievement

In Other News
Here Is How Long You Should Be Exercising Daily
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-how-long-you-should-be.html
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wow, that's great!
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Forceup(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
CHISOSSSSS shocked shocked shocked

E shock me.. shocked shocked

How did they manage to convince the patient??

Or they did it for free??

Not even a private hospital, federal!!!

I hope they didn't leave a tray inside him..

Impossible is indeed nothing..

25 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
I hope dem no forget scissors or cotton wool inside?I no trust dis our naija doctors. Na so one forget cotton wool inside my babe 6 years ago
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jigba:
Wow, that's great!
come make I help you remove your own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by biggy26: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
India right now...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I hope dem no forget scissors or cotton wool inside?I no trust dis our naija doctors. Na so one forget cotton wool inside my babe 6 years ago

Na wa for u o bros undecided

You be real enemy of progress

In fact take this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do Not GLORY YET.
48 laws of power
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by fucklikant101(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
dem try cool shout out to d all d doctors, dat made dis operation a successful one God bless ur handi work.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by fucklikant101(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Forceup:
CHISOSSSSS shocked shocked shocked

E shock me.. shocked shocked

How did they manage to convince the patient??

Or they did it for free??

Nothing even a private hospital, federal!!!

Impossible is indeed nothing..
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Rochas2023: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats, to Abia.

Seriously former Gov T.A orji said he will make Umuahia capital of Healthcare in Nigeria, unfourtnatly corruption didnt allow him to do that, but he built worldclass hospitals

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
chuks34:

Na wa for u o bros undecided

You be real enemy of progress

In fact take this
leave me o

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Great news
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good As Great News
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by GGirll: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Igbo people no dey carry last o thank God for Abia state for this great fit despite all....God bless south Eastearners here n in the diaspora n God bless Nigeria as a whole.

15 Likes

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Evil people are already a pessimist of this good news. They never wish something good happens in Nigeria, such people abound around the country.
They only wish the country well with their lips but inside they wish evil things continue... May their life never settles.

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Newbiee: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm!
Who was the patient that gave the trial?
Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is nice. Kudos to the team of doctors who carried out the successful kidney transplant.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) by Lothario(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
If no be igbo no be igbo We igbos are great make Some people no die of HBP grin grin grin grin Some people are sophisticated by online rants we are sophisticated by real life actions

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toothless Man Gets Perfect Set Of Teeth / Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / See Things To Avoid When Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.