Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex (1063 Views)

Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by contactmorak: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Felicite Luwungu, a Congolese fashion designer, is promoting safe sex with a collection of clothes made of condoms that she hopes will help combat HIV/AIDS in her country.
Luwungu started making her condom line, which includes strapless evening gowns and tops, after the HIV/AIDS epidemic hit close to home.
"I have lost loved ones to HIV - that's what inspired me to do this," she told the Thomson Reuters Foundation by phone from the capital, Kinshasa. "The message that I hope people will apply is to be prudent."
Luwungu, 40, displays her work in runway shows and exhibitions. When she finishes the condom collection, she plans to present it at a large fashion show next year.
Fashion designerfashi

Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by contactmorak: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
More
Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by countryfive: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
what is this?
Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by videkon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm.. na skin to skin sure pass abeg
Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by Ladybluecash(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Angel Michael please blow this whistle
Re: Fashion Designer Unveils Her Dresses Made With Condoms To Preach Safe Sex by Nicknamed123: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
I wan preach safe sex so dis is de way right?
Wearing used condoms tchwww

(1) (Reply)

OAP Blasts Bbnaija Winner Efe For Not Honoring His Interview / 53-year-old Michelle Obama Flaunts Curves In Bikini At The Beach (photos) / Cardib: Celebs Don't Say Their Minds Out Because They Are Afraid Of Losing Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.