Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. (1284 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / The Game Vs Jay-z (d.o.a Aftermath) / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by eldee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zVR0SgSOM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

Just stumbled across this on the net out of boredom . . . watch Hov make music, the way it should be done.
He talks about NY, performing at the Madison Square Garden . . . growing up
The stage collabo with John Mayer on Death of Autotune.

What do you guys think of the Jay-Z thing with John Mayer??
Re: NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by eldee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2010
Aiite . . . Jay-Z claims the he killed the Autotune without a pen.
Now forget Hov and watch John Mayer smash the Autotune with a guitar.
Creativity meets talent . . . music is art.

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1soDJzDfL4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by rapjunkie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
thanks for uploading these vids eldee. I've always been a jay z fan. . . . . .he killed it with john mayer. . . . . . its rock and roll!!
Re: NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by Krayola(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
Eldee, thanks for uploading these. I gbaduned them very manyly.  wink

While I think music is mainly down to individual preference, I think any fan of rap music that does not appreciate Jay-Z doesn't have a clue. Not the slightest clue.
Re: NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by eldee(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
rapjunkie:

thanks for uploading these vids eldee. I've always been a jay z fan. . . . . .he killed it with john mayer. . . . . . its rock and roll!!

I think we should get a John Mayer guitar solo on the Mixtape cheesy cheesy cheesy

Krayola:

While I think music is mainly down to individual preference, I think any fan of rap music that does not appreciate Jay-Z doesn't have a clue. Not the slightest clue.

I think Jay-Z links hiphop to other genres of music. . . you watch him and you're not actually seeing him as a rapper but as a total artist.
Did you see the part where he practically changed the tone of Empire State of Mind?? It reminds me of MJ's This Is It.
Re: NY-Z: Jay-Z Documentary With D.O.A ft John Mayer. by aieromon(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2010
Krayola:

Hmm,a certain Stan might disagree with you on this.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Becca Ft. 2face Idibia – “why” [video Shoot] / Be yourself / Checkout Leaked Photos Of Wizkid's Azonto Video SEE HOT GIRLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.