Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label (735 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / G2n To Soon Drop New Single Titled "Ice_cream Boy" / Fans Tell G2n To Stop Eyeing Terry G, Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label by newsblaster: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2017
G2N a.k.a k_lord who said he was going to release new single soon! has come out to spray a good news to the young super stars, who are looking for one or the other to be sign unto a record label. he announce it on an interview at joy fm 96.5 otukpo. benue state. he started by saying congratulation to the upcoming artists in the country, this is a new begining, therefore the registration of the audition to get signed onto OUT MUSIC! is now on. that interested artist should send their details such as NAME, AGE, STATE, PHONE NUMBER AND STAGE NAME if any, to this email address: outmusic9@gmail.com. so why won't you just do so now and start the journey to stardom now. i wish you all the best. OUT MUSIC!

1 Share

Re: G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label by akashi01(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature or tap the link.
Re: G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label by newsblaster: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2017
newsblaster:
G2N a.k.a k_lord who said he was going to release new single soon! has come out to spray a good news to the young super stars, who are looking for one or the other to be sign unto a record label. he announce it on an interview at joy fm 96.5 otukpo. benue state. he started by saying congratulation to the upcoming artists in the country, this is a new begining, therefore the registration of the audition to get signed onto OUT MUSIC! is now on. that interested artist should send their details such as NAME, AGE, STATE, PHONE NUMBER AND STAGE NAME if any, to this email address: outmusic9@gmail.com. so why won't you just do so now and start the journey to stardom now. i wish you all the best. OUT MUSIC!
Re: G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label by newsblaster: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=newsblaster post=63138898][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Please Listen To My Cypher / Video: Eminem – River Ft. Ed Sheeran / New Gospel Track "Wo Mi" By Bee Cee 'moh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.