Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

We Need A Television Mobile App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need A Television Mobile App (1466 Views)

We Need Limited Number Of People To Join Our Team. / We need highly experienced Bitcoin Miners,who can possibly set the system up. / We Need 20 Web Developers Urgently In Pukena! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Television Mobile App by Bayoogefila(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2017
We urgently need a mobile television app that will allow viewers to watch programmes without internet. A provision had been made with a giant internet provider to allow our audience to watch the app without payment.

We need a Mobile App that will embed the said internet for every of our customers to watch without using their data.

Interested developer should WhatsApp 08033626133
Re: We Need A Television Mobile App by Dmayor7(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bayoogefila:
We urgently need a mobile television app that will allow viewers to watch programmes without internet. A provision had been made with a giant internet provider to allow our audience to watch the app without payment.

We need a Mobile App that will embed the said internet for every of our customers to watch without using their data.

Interested developer should WhatsApp 08033626133

Sincerely, you are confusing us with your explanation.

If you just try to break it down to the simplest form let me see if i could help you out on this.
Re: We Need A Television Mobile App by Bayoogefila(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am sorry if the explanation is confusing.
We need a mobile app that can be used to watch television without internet. The mobile app will communicate with our server.

We want our clients to watch the app without data.
Re: We Need A Television Mobile App by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Bayoogefila:
We need a mobile app that can be used to watch television without internet. The mobile app will communicate with our server.

Okay I've mssged u, but it's either the customer who is watching will need special hardware on his or her phone or will. Use the internet
Re: We Need A Television Mobile App by Dmayor7(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Bayoogefila:

Of course, the app must use the internet for communication with your server.

Then it will save the movies or shows in the app for later watch.

That way, the user can now watch the movies or shows offline anytime without his internet data.

Hope, this scenerio is what you are looking for?

If so, contact me on 08175765974 or darlington@w3programs.com and lets talk business.

Thanks.
Re: We Need A Television Mobile App by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2017
07062062979 I have one for sell

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / Is Adsense Still Unavailable For Wordpress Users / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.